6 Month Anniversary

Six whole months with Grayson. I can't believe we've lasted that long, you know relationships now-a-days that last a week. That's not us. Marilyn and Ethan are together still also.

It's June so it's finally warm out. Grayson takes us to the beach. I haven't been here in years.

"Man, such a beautiful day at a beautiful beach, with a beautiful girl." Grayson Says admiring the ocean.

I blush." Thanks Grayson. Now come join me in the beautiful beach." I sway ribbing towards the water. I drop my stuff on the ground and continue to run.

Grayson Finally catches up to me.

"Ha ha. I win. You lose." I tell him sticking my tongue out.

He pouts and before I know it I'm in the air.

"No, Grayson, put new down. I'm sorry. You win. Please put me down." I shout squirming trying to get out of his grip.

"No chance,sweetheart." He says right before water is all around me. I panic and shoot back up.

"I win." Grayson Says with a cheeky smile.

"Okay, fine you win. I say poor my hair up so it doesn't stick to my face. He just laughs at me.

"Yep, so funny." I say smacking his shoulder.

"Cone on. You thought it was funny also." He says still laughing. The little jerk.

"Yeah, I thought this was funny." He looked at me confused before I pounced on him and made him go under. I smirked to myself as a soaked Grayson came up.

I just laugh. Then he splashes me. I splash him back. We look like children and we get weird glances from others but who cares?

We eventually take a break to eat lunch then go back out to the ocean. Around four we head back to our houses to get in the shower and change and all that good stuff because supposedly we aren't done with our date yet. He tells me to dress in casual attire. I put on a gray skater skirt and tuck in my white shirt. I put on white converse and curl my hair. I put gray pins in my hair to match my skirt. Right when I'm done Grayson ribs the doorbell. I grab my phone and check the time. I got showered and dressed in record time of fifteen minutes. Go me.

*skip ride*

There's this really pretty cliff that we live near that I used to go to when I was younger when Meredith moved. I came with my brother and Marilyn. That's where we end up. Grayson brought me to Candy Clover Cliff. I smile at Grayson and he smiles back.

We have to walk to get to the view. We talk about anything and everything. When I'm with Grayson nothing gets boring. After for minutes we get to the edge and there is a beautiful picnic at the end. I smile and hug Grayson thanking him.

"It's gorgeous." I tell him.

"Really is." He says looking at the view. We sit down and start to eat. There's pepperoni pizza because in basic and that's my favorite. I pick the pepporonis off and eat them by themselves then eat the pizza. There's also double chocolate chip cookies and grape fanta. All of my favorites. I stuff my face in the most polite way possible while talking to Grayson.  We get done and watch the sunset from the cliff. I smile and take a picture perfect for Instagram. I hear chuckles abd turn over to Grayson who is laughing.

"Oh shut up. It's a good picture." I say showing him.

"Sure." He says. I roll my eyes and lay back down next to him.

"I could lady here all night." Grayson Says.

"Me too. Especially with you." I say looking over at him. He leans and kisses me. We pull away and watch the rest off the sunset. I love this dude so much. All I can do is smile. I have a boyfriend of six months.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
The next chapter I'd the last then the epilogue. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was with long distance family then didn't have Wi-Fi. Also sorry that this books last few chaps are huge tone skips snags might be boring. I don't really like this book because everything is happy and nothing exciting happens. It's my first book and I so. Anyways thanks for reading.

Be Lovely, Stay Lovely💙

-Madison