3 Month Anniversary

I have been with Grayson for the best three months and it has been amazing. I love him to death. I decide I want to take Grayson somewhere. He tries to get me to give up and let him pay for where we and plan it for that matter. I stand my ground and eventually I get my way. Ha.

I tell Grayson to wear comfortable clothes that he can jump around in. I wear leggings and a normal t-shirt. I grab my shoes which are converse of course. I grab my wallet, my phone and my car keys because I'm driving and he's not allowed to know where we are going.

We drive for a while and we reach our first destination.

"Here we are, my lovely." I say and get out of my car smiling at Grayson. He smiles back.

We are at PJ's Pancake House because I know it's his favorite. He smiles wider if that's even possible and kisses my cheek. We walk up to the restaurant and opens the door for me.

"Thank you kind sir." I say qurtsing.(Sorry don't know how to spell that.)

"You're welcome m'lady." He says bowing i smile and walk in. I eventually walk in and we get seated.

Someone comes to take out order and I get chocolate chip pancakes and Grayson gets strawberry. We and talk and once we're done it's around one since I wanted to get pancakes for lunch do we left later.

We get into my car again and I start to drive again.

"Hey madi, this is cool and all but I feel like I should pay for something. I mean I am the one who wears the pants of the relationship." He says smirking at the end.

"Umm.  If that's the case then you wear booty shorts. But on the serious note I like paying for stuff out makes me feel not helpless." You say laughing at the amazing comeback you had. You got it from Mighty Duck's girlfriend in one of his Vines.

Grayson looks at me hurt but not actually.

I laugh at his expression and look back at the road sneaking glances at him every once and a while. At a red light I lean over and kiss him.

"The pants you wear in the relationship are so much that they are baggy." You say trying to cheer him up from his 'sad' look which made you laugh.

"I know I just wanted you to be nice to me again." He says smiling.

We get to where we are going and Grayson's face lights up like a kid in a candy store. We are at the football stadium and his favorite team is playing. I asked Ethan a couple days ago. I have no clue what team it is our how to play the game but at least Grayson will be happy.

"Oh my gosh. This is amazing!" Grayson exclaims looking around. I smile and grab his hand to get in line.

We wait in line for about an hour which isn't as bad because i have Grayson to talk to. It's the when the game starts. We find our seats. Grayson doesn't stop smiling which makes me be not able to stop smiling.

Towards the middle of the game they do that thing when they show you on the big screen and you have to kiss. The kiss cam. Me and Grayson are the first people on there which suprised me but I kiss him. I pull away because the camera is now off of us only to be pulled back in by Grayson. After what felt like eternity we pull apart and place our foreheads on each other and smile. He pecks my lips and I smile widely.

"I love you. Thank you so much." Grayson whispers to me.

"I love you too. You are so welcome." I whisper back. We turn back to watch the game. Grayson's team didn't win but he still loved it. We go back home and I have Marilyn and Ethan come over to spend the night.

I cuddle up into Grayson and fall asleep while breathing in his scent. How did I ever get do lucky to get someone like Grayson.

*************************************************
Sorry if this sucks and had lots of typos. I'm half asleep and couldn't think of anything but this. Anyway there are three chapters left. 6 month anniversary, 1 year anniversary and then the ending. I know what to do for the last two chapters but not for the next one. I'll figure it out. Thanks for the reads.

Be Lovely, Stay Lovely💙

-madison