Merry (Almost) Christmas To Me

Its currently December 20 so Christmas is in five days and also it is finally getting cold which is weird because it was so warm three days ago.

I had Gray and Ethan come over so we could decorate our tree since my parents couldn't do it. Work and stuff but still this feels like family.

''Hey Ethan can you hand me that?'' I ask pointing to the garland but when I look at him he's kissing Marilyn under a mistle toe.

''UUHH, Ethan, get some.'' Grayson calls laughing.

Two blushing faces look up at us and awkwardly go back to what we were doing.

''''

We are currently looking at our masterpiece of a Christmas tree.

''Looks good guys. Thanks for helping me I jut wish my parents were here. I feel as if they miss the best times. You guys are like my family so it makes up but still I miss them.'' I say getting teary eyed. I guess I have never really thought about it that much. My parents have always been gone but its hitting me like a wave all of the sudden.

They all come and hug me and tell me its okay and that they are there for me which makes me smile.

''Okay, enough with the sappy stuff lets make some cookies and watch movies.'' I say getting cheery.

Me and Marilyn run into the kitchen and Grayson and Ethan go upstairs to my room and get all of the Home Alones, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and Elf( the best movie in the entire world by the way).

We finish making the cookies and we watch Elf first.

''We elves try to stick to the four main food groups

''We elves try to stick to the four main food groups. Candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup,'' I recite with the movie.

I feel Grayson looking at me.

''What, this is the best movie, don't judge.'' I say as I throw popcorn at all of them.

They turn back to the movie but Grayson is still looking at me.

''What? Is there something on my face?'' I ask laughing.

''Nothing just that.'' He starts before he kisses me. We kiss for a while then we break apart feeling the eyes on us.

''UUHH, Grayson, get some.'' Ethan shouts making us blush. Thanks a lot Ethan and Marilyn you ruined the moment. We all just continue to watch the movie and I smile the whole time while holding Grayson's hand under the blanket. Merry (Almost) Christmas to me. Could this get any better?

((()())(())())(()))()))(())())()))))(()))))))((()))(()))))))(((((()()())()())()))(((()()()(()()()()()()(()()()()()()(()()()()()))))))((()(

This is chapter thirteen. Two chapters in two days. I feel accomplished. Elf is actually the best movie.

Thanks for the reads. Love you guys .

-Madison

Be Lovely, Stay Lovely