Helicopter Ride

The next day i wake up with Marilyn and we go downstairs to be nice and cook breakfast but Mrs. Dolan was already doing it.

"Hi guys, good morning. You want breakfast?" She asks flipping bacon.

"Sure. Thank you." I say sitting down along with Marilyn.

Mrs. Dolan made bacon, eggs, pancakes, and sausage. It all looked so good I didn't know what to grab first. I grab bacon and bite into it. It was so good, it was savory, enough fat but not too much. Oh my gosh it was amazing. I looked at Marilyn and she was looking at me as if I had two heads. Okay, so maybe I overreacted but it was good. Mrs. Dolan just laughed at me and went to wash her hands at the sink.

Ethan come down first wearing Adidas joggers and a black shirt and wet hair. I guess he got in the shower. He goes over to Marilyn to kiss her but he actually takes one her pieces of bacon. She snatches it out of his hand as he is about to eat it. That's my girl.

Grayson comes down a little while after him and he is wearing a black shirt with a white pocket at the top left corner and wearing khakis. He comes up to me and hugs me then kisses me on the cheek. He says that he has morning breath because he was going to eat before he brushes his teeth, which is good for me considering I didn't brush my teeth either.

I get done eating and I head over to the lounge room and grab my clothes which are skinny jeans and a gray sweater with my white Adidas. I go to the bathroom but before I do I ask Cameron( their sister) if I can borrow her straightener.  I change and then switch with Marilyn and go hang out with the guys.

Marilyn comes out wearing white skinny jeans and a shirt that says 'fun just walked in' with her Nike shoes that are black to match the black in her shirt.

''You guys, we're taking you out tonight with Nash and his girlfriend likewise with Cameron.'' Ethan says wrapping his arm around Marilyn.

''Okay, cool. What should we do now?'' Marilyn asks answering her mom's text message.

''Let's have a Netflix binge.'' I say walking over to the tv.

''I'm down. You?'' Grayson says asking Ethan and Marilyn.

They both nod their heads. Netflix here we come.

------

7 hours of Netflix later

------

Me, Grayson, Ethan, Marilyn, Nash, Natalia(Nash's girlfriend), Cameron and Lane( Cameron's girlfriend) walk down to The Cheesecake Factory. I get what I got last time but I don't pay attention to the other's orders. We get out food and I quickly snap a picture of Grayson before he bites into his hamburger. I post it on Instagram with the caption of 'New Year with this one and also with lots of others.' Then I tag everyone. We get done and we go get ice cream because we want to save our cheesecake for later.

We take an uber to a boardwalk type thing and there is a helicopter. I get confused then I start jumping up and down realizing what was happening. I egt to ride in a helicopter. Sadly, Marilyn and Lane didn't get it.

''What? What are we here for?'' Lane asks.

''We're going on a helicopter ride.'' Nash says in a duh tone.

I'm squealing and Grayson looks at me and laughs. Hey, can't a girl be excited ot ride in a helicopter. We all get in and put on the weird headsets. We take off and I cant stop smiling. I look out the window and the sight is amazing.

I feel a light squeeze on my hand and look at Grayson. He is smiling at me and I smile at him. I attempt to kiss him but stupid Nash starts to Grayson about how cool this is. Thanks for that but still I'm in a helicopter so I let it slide.

#########################################################################################

This chapter is a little longer and I am proud of myself.  Well a few chapters left of this book but hey don't worry I'm in the making a new story. A Little Too Much, a Shawn Mendes fanfic. Go read it. And last thing I wanted to say thatnks for the reads on this book. Literally yesterday there were 601 reads and today there are 695. Like what??!!! Thanks so much.

Be Lovely, Stay Lovely

-Madison