That's Unique

~~Ethan's POV~~
Grayson and I just landed in N.J. We go get our luggage and walk out to rent a car.

"Hey Crayson, you go get the car and I'll guard our stuff." I said.

"Okay. I'll be back." He said jogging towards the car dealership.

I look around and the person walking put of the door looks so familiar. Is that? Dude it is. It's Madi and her friends Marilyn. I think that Marilyn is pretty cute, but I have to tell Madi. Grayson likes Madi so Maybe that's a thing that could happen. Who knows?

Grayson comes back and we walk over to the car. It's a red Honda. We start to drive to our house but We were hungry so we go to Subway.

I get a sandwich with tomatoes, mayo, turkey, ham, roast beef, mustard and lettuce. Grayson gets the same but without mayo.

''Hey dude, guess who I saw walking out of the airport.'' I said as we were walking to the table where we were going to eat.

''Who?''

''Madi and her friend Marilyn.''

''They live in New Jo.''

(**I don't know if that's a thing they call it but let's pretend that is. Okay carry one.**)

''I'm guessing so.'' I said taking a bite of my sandwich. After that we just ate in a comfortable silence. Well, actually, more like stuffed our faces in a comfortable silence.

We get home and we are greeted by our parents and our sister. We talk a while about school and life, things like that.

As We are talking I look our the window and I see Madi and Marilyn sitting on their porch. They live in my neighborhood? We did move to a different part of New Jo but they live here.  That's unique.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Chapter something! Thanks Guys for the reads i feeling like everytime i look at the reads its more. You Guys Are so Cool.

Be Lovely, Stay Lovely
-Madison