Chapter 14: Sometimes You Need To Let It All Out

HARRY’S POV:

I had been ignoring Jadiena for a while now, about 2 days to be exact. I didn’t know what to say after I pushed her, I mean sure I felt bad but in a sick twisted way I felt she deserved it. The lads and I all sat in our living room to our conjoined hotel rooms playing video games on the consol we drag with us everywhere. Niall, Liam, and Zayn had the controllers while Louis and I sat back and watched. Louis had been a lot quieter since we got off the bus as I was starting to worry.  I looked over at him, but he just sat still, staring at his hands.

“Louis? Are you alright? You’ve been so quiet since we got off the bus. What’s going on?” I had to ask. It would have eaten me alive if I didn’t. He didn’t even look at me as he spoke quietly.

“Nothing…Well actually that’s a lie. I just, I feel bad about what happened.” I was confused. Was he talking about my ‘fight’ with Jadiena? Because if so; that wasn’t his fault. I didn’t really get a chance to talk before Louis spoke up again but louder this time.

“I mean she was injured and I just let her walk away completely forgetting about her! She doesn’t even want to share a bedroom with any of us! Nobody bothered to check that she now has 6 long scratch marks going up and down her damn back! I’m a terrible father! I should have cared more, instead of sitting here joking around like an idiot!” Liam, Niall, and Zayn all stopped playing the game and look over in shock. Louis wasn’t even sitting down anymore, instead standing up gripping his hair in anger.

“Louis, you aren’t a terrible fath…” Liam couldn’t even finish before Louis blew his top.

“YES I AM! I LET HER GET HURT AND THEN LET HER WALK OUT. WHY DID YOU EVEN PUSH HER ANYWAY HARRY?” I’ll admit, while we have all witnessed Louis being mad I don’t think it was ever this extreme. I didn’t really know how to reply. I was just mad, and upset that she was acting like a little spoiled child, and when she put her hand on me in concern I pushed her. I guess being in thought for more than 30 seconds angered Godzilla Louis even more since he tackled me to the ground. He didn’t hit me or punch me, but he just sat on top of my fuming.

“Why Harry? Can you even answer me such a simple question? You hurt my little girl, your sister, and I just let it happen.” My eyes had been closed until I felt something, or more like multiple wet drops hit my face. Opening my eyes, I was shocked. Louis was crying. And it was my entire fault.

“L-Louis, I’m sorry. Oh god Lou I didn’t mean to hurt her, I was just upset she was acting like a whiny brat and all she did was try to comfort me and I just wanted to be left alone. I didn’t mean to.” The words came tumbling out of my mouth granite I didn’t want them to. But what do you do when your best friend is crying on you because you hurt his daughter? Louis got off of me and held out a hand pulling me up as well. Most of you are thinking I’m going to go apologize now right? Well I’m honestly not. It was terrible of me to do but I only meant my apology for Louis. I need him back to the way he was, the excited, loud, party animal Louis. How was that supposed to happen if he is beating himself up over something ridiculous? I gave him my guilty smile; and even though it was fake, he wouldn’t be able to tell.

Sorry Jadiena, but you’re starting to ruin things for everyone.

LIAM’S POV:

Watching Louis and Harry exchange apologies and hugs I couldn’t help but feel like something was up with Harry. As if he didn’t really mean anything he said. I decided to go check up on Jadie since Louis was right. We didn’t even check up on her, and she ended up injured! We continued on as if we had never brought her into our home, our family. Niall, Paul, and I were the only ones who knew where Jadie’s room was. Of course we wouldn’t tell Harry, and she had told Paul she didn’t want any of us knowing but Niall and I had to help carry her luggage so we found out. Stopping outside her door, I raised my hand to knock but stopped myself after hearing two voices inside, one of them being slightly familiar. Call me a creeper or say I’m invading privacy but I had to stay and listen to figure out who was with my little sister.