Chapter 2: I'm sorry?

HEY!! I HAVE A NEW NICKNAME FOR MY FANS!! ZEBRABABES? No? ): Okay we will just stick with Loverz. (: Anyway second chapter! Yes ma'am , or sir! I dont know who reads this anyway. Im writing this while at my dentist appointment so bare with me. (: Follow my twitter? I follow back. - @Twettymonsta weird name i know, but who cares? No one (: Anyway Jadiena's POV. GET READING!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jadiena's POV:

Zayn had been in his room for an hour. I had gotten to know the rest of the lads a little better, but Zayn is still a mystery. Maybe he is still embarrassed? I dont know, but i know my jokes scored me some points with the guys. Huh, I make it sound like I have known them for years. Is that a good thing?

"Hey guys, should i go apologize to the Zaynkin?" Zaynkin was his nickname i made for him. I made a nickname for all of the lads, they just dont know it yet. Okay truthfully, I dont either. Dont judge me.

"Zaynkin." Louis chuckled under his breath. "Honestly, there is nothing to apologize for, but if you think you should, go ahead." Liam, always being responcible, or so I've heard. "Okay, What door is his?" "Last door on your right!" Harry yelled as I set for where i think the stairs were.

I softly knocked on the door, waiting for a reply.

"Come on in Jadiena." How the hell did he know that was me? I opened the door and saw Zayn sitting on his bed, phone in hand.

"I um, I'm sorry for embarrassing you." He just let out a light laugh. "It's okay, I'm glad the lads like you though, sounds like you were all having fun." "Oh, yeah. Do you want to join us?" "Sure." Than another laugh. I slowly nodded and headed towards the stairs. I was so side tracked on absolutly nothing i didnt realize i was miss stepping until i went tumbling forward, down the stairs. I let out a high pitched yelp as i hit my head on the cold metal stair case. It felt like forever before I finally rolled onto the ground. Everything was spinning and I heard faint yells of my name. Groaning I tried to sit up, my body roaring in pain. Damn, I dont even think it would hurt this much to fall from heaven. What? Too soon?

"Jadiena!! Are you okay? Holy shit your bleeding." Niall i think shouted. My head began to pound in anger of all the loud noise. My vision was blurry, but I managed to find something stable and pull my self up. I was wobbly, but my eye sight was regaining. "I'm okay, N-naill? Yeah, Niall." I smiled to prove my non existing point. Zayn came up behind me, and not so gently touched where i was apperently bleeding.

"EEPPP!" I jumped a couple feet away, and began to glare at Zayn. Little shit head, that hurt. "Zayn, she is in pain, why the hell would you put pressure on her gash?" Thankyou Harry, having my back. (Mental Smile!!) I couldnt help but shiver. The word gash just sounded so....gross. "Sorry Jadiena! I didnt mean to put that much pressure!" Awe, Now he is apologizing. Sighing, I just went up and gave him a hug. His guilty face was just sooo adorable! "Shh, quit talking my head hurts." His chest rumbled, as he picked me up bridal style, and carried me to the living room. I saw Louis and Liam sitting on the couch with Playstation 3 controllers in their possesion. Liam paused and looked over at the weak body known as me, Zayn just happened to be holding. He took one look at my head and sprinted into the bathroom. Um..... Okay? I realized why, when he came back with a small first aid kit.

"Shit, Jadiena what happened?!?!" I rolled my eyes as best as i could. "How did you not here me roll down the stairs?" By now I was sitting on the blue colored couch while Liam tended to my injuries. He had peroxide in one hand and cotton balls in the other.

"I guess you're right. Now hold still, this might hurt a little." I didnt have time to reply because a loud screech just floated right out of my mouth as he put cleanser againts my poor aching skull. "SORRY!" He also just like Zayn had a guilty look on his face. I smiled reasuring him I was okay. After about 5 minutes of hissing at Liam, the wound was finally bandaged. I looked at the clock on the wall. How i knew it was there? That stupid ticking sound. It was a quarter until 9:30 sundown. Shit. I really should go and find some where to camp out.

"I should get going. Thank you fo-" I was cut of by Zayn. "Oh hell no. Sorry love, but you're staying here. I cant let you go back to living out there. You could get hurt." "Zayn I will be fine. I've had that life style for 13 years. Dont worry about me." I began to walk to the door when I felt someones hands wrap from behind me and lift me up in the air. "LOUIS! PUT! ME! DOWN!" "Nope. You will not go back out there. You're going to live us!" He beemed. They just met me, and yet they want me to take up some of THEIR space. I dont think so. He put me down, and took a step back. An idea formed in my head, I know i should just let them keep me here but they have done more than enough.

"Fine, but do you have a bathroom I can use?" I put on a small yet still fake smile. Louis looked me in the eyes. "Sure, I'll show you where it is." Damn it. Ruining my plans..

He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. We stopped at the top and he turned to look at me.

"Jadiena, I am not stupid. Why cant you just stay here? Sorry for saying this, but it doesnt seem like you have any parents or a place to stay." Normally people would cringe when people talked about their dead parents, but guess what? I have never met them. I just know they are dead, so I am the least bit effected.

"Lou, you and rest of the lads have already done so much. I will honestly be a burden or something you will regret later." He glared at me, but in a friendly way, If that makes any sense.

"Jadiena, we all want you to stay here. Please. Maybe we can adopt you, become your legal gaurdians. Dont you have your file or something?" "Well yeah bu-" "Than it's settled. Tomorrow morning we will talk to Simon." Simon? Who is Simon, and why do we have to talk to him?

"Um Lou, who is Simon?" Am I missing something. "Wait. Do you know who we all are?" He looked at me wide eyed. Yep, I am missing something. "5 really enegetic guys who are now taking in a complete stranger?" "Well yes, but we are One Direction. One of the worlds biggest boybands ever!" Ohh. So they are pretty much famous. "Oh. Who is Simon?" I asked yet again. "Simon is the person who signed us, who made us a band." He smiled at me, showing some pretty damn white teeth. "Oh cool. Can we go back down stairs now? Im tired." He didnt answer. Just picked me up and carried me down stairs. "Lou! I can walk!" "Love last time you walked down the stairs you got injured. I can carry your. A feather is heavier than you are." All the lads came back into the room as he set me down.

"Damn, take long enough?" Niall said eating a bag of chips. I heard he likes food. Fat arse. Aha. I am kidding. He is a twig. Louis just rulled his eyes.

"We were talking about getting adoption papers and talking to Simon, thankyou very much!" Oh Louibooi. What? That is his nickname. I decided to interupt, I was dead tired and i just wanted to go to sleep.

"Louibooi, We can all discuss this tomorrow. It isnt even my desision anymore and we all know it. I am tired so can we please all go to sleep?" He sighed but than smiled. "Okay come on, you can sleep in my room." I shook my head and ploped down on the couch. "Nope. I will be perfectly fine right here." He didnt hesitate to pick me up and sling me over his shoulder. Why do people think its okay to constantly pick me up like I'm a baby. Well let me tell you, I'm not. I just growled before going limp, too tired to fight back. I heard the door click signaling it was closed. "I'm going to set you on the bed and I will find you something to wear." As soon as my head hit the soft material I fell asleep.

Louis's POV:

As soon as I had set Jadiena down in the bed, ger breathing slowed down but stayed even. Damn, she really was tired. I turned on the small lamp by my bed so I could get changed. I put on some sweats and stayed shirtless. Its not like im naked, no, that's Harry's thing. I climbed into bed turning out the lamp and put an arm around Jadiena. I started to think over today. Zayn bringing her home to help her. Cracking jokes with her, Hanging out. She even gave me a nickname. LouiBooi. I havent heard than one yet. I liked it. It was cute. I softly smiled as I looked down and saw her sleeping peacfully. I was curious though. She had said she lived on the street for her whole life, how did she get her file? I just sighed. I stopped thinking and cleared my mind before falling into a well deserved sleep. Tomorrow we see Simon.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

SECOND CHAPTER DONE! I was going to upload a photo but I dont know.how on my phone, so sorry you have to wait till next weekend. Anyway. Good? I hope it was long. I have actually been typing parts through out the whole day. Sorry if it sucked. Yeah it is probably really boring. But its the beginning. So stay with me! We can -OHH ZEBRA MUFFINS! Got to go! I have...stuff.... to attend to. BEGONE ZEBRA! FLY AWAY! -Maymay Love