Chapter 1: Mine

Jahnaé

"I love you mom", my mom gives me a warm, long hug. I'm going to a college in Atlanta, Georgia. I will be 1,000 miles away from home. My mom always asks why I chose to go so far away. It isn't that far only a 2 hour flight. 

"Mom I need to go, now. I'm going to pick up Kelis"

"Baby hush up now, you still my little naepoo", she squeezes me tighter. I love my mom so much. But I'm about to be late as hell and I ain't ready to be hearing Kelis's mouth. Not today.

She finally let's go of me and stares at me an arm length away then licks her thumb and wipes the side of my mouth. Ew, I hate when she does that, I'm not a child.

I grab my bags and suitcase and put them in the my car and start the engine. I run back to my mom and give her a long hug.

"I will be back in winter break, don't worry. I will be safe" I kiss her on her cheek and walk back to my car. I bib my horn as she waves bye to me before going back into the house. I speed off down the street and my car starts to fill with Bryson Tiller, Self Righteous.

I pull up at Kelis's house and the door is open, signalling that she is ready and has been waiting a while.

She walks out looking gorgeous as always with all of her bags and puts them in the back. She jumps in the car and doesn't even look in my direction.

"Really Kelis? I was only 15 minutes late", she starts laughing causing me to laugh too.

"I'm only joking girl, you know you my bitch". "Can't wait to get on that plane and get some sleep bruh and get away from Josh too". Josh is her ex-boyfriend, he's been trying to get back with her for months. I know she low key still likes him and they've been fucking on a low too, but no tea, no shade. She still my bestie.

"Bitch, shut yo' ass up. Nobody would have to pay yo' ass anything to get back with Josh. You'd do it for free without hesitation" I started laughing while watching the road and she just sat there, probably looking for comeback.

We arrive at the airport and on the plane in 1st class 20 minutes later. Ain't no way I was gon' sit in economy class with all them seats squashed together, a bitch can't even breathe.

3 HOURS LATER

We arrive at Atlanta, Georgia and at the college in our dorms. While I'm unpacking my bags and suitcase someone knocks on my door. I begin to make my way to the door and they knock again, but harder this time

"I'm coming man, damn!"

I open the door to a tall around 6'3 dark chocolate boy with a neat, crisp shape up and luscious lips with perfect white teeth. I get lost in his dark brown eyes that look me up and down. His skin looks so smooth I could dive in it. My eyes trace down to his grey sweats that show his semi-erected manhood. I look back at him as his tongue traces his bottom lip. I damn near pass out as I wonder what that tongue do.

"Hi I'm O'siah", his voice sends chills down my spine as he puts his hand out to me.

"Jahnae", I can't help but stare at his perfectly shaped lips.

"You're new aren't you"

"Yeah, just arrived an hour ago"

"Well, this is my second year here and I think that you will fit in very well" Hmm, I hope so. "Well I wanted to tell you that I'm having a party today for everyone including who's new around here. So you are welcome to come and you know make friends, meet new people. It starts at 7 " Kelis comes out of her dorm and watches me and O'siah.

"I don't know for sure yet, I've got a lot of unpacking to do".

"Yes she can, you can unpack later" Kelis near shouted. O'sian turned around to see who it was then back at me.

"Alright then great. Hope to see you there Jahnaé and ... " he looks at Kelis, expecting for her name.

"Kelis" she said as she walks over to us and into my dorm.

He walks down the hall and Kelis grabs me into my room.

"Girl you know he likes yo' ass right?"

"Really? I don't see it"

"Of course, now c'mon and get ready I'm coming back at 8. We gotta be fashionably late." and just like that's she's gone. Right now it's 6 pm and I have to find something to wear.

8:00PM

I'm ready and I'm wearing my short black dress with lace knee high stiletto heels. My hair is tied up in a messy bun with big hoop earrings and a small necklace with my name on it that my dad got for me.

Kelis walks into my dorm wearing a tight fitted dull red dress with open toe black heels with simple jewellery. We make our down the hall and listen to where the music is coming from. When we get there the door is already open so we make our way through so many bodies and alcohol being thrown in different directions. We walk into the kitchen where no one is, but all the bottles are on the table.

"Shit! I need some of this" Kelis grabs the bottle of ciroc and a shot glass.

"Me too girl" I get a shot glass and she pours it for us both then we take it making me relax more.

Someone walks in while Kelis starts to down the ciroc and I start to die of laughter. Then I feel hands around my waist and kisses on my neck. I start to moan out loud, as I turn around and O'siah smiles at me.

"I thought you wasn't gon' come for a second" I smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Well I'm here, as Kelis said we was gon' be" We both look at Kelis and she is drunk dancing.

"You look amazing, give papí a little twirl" he got me fucked up.

"Papí?"

"You gon' be calling me that soon enough shawty" I cant help but smile, he bold though.

I twirl for him and he grins ear to ear and pulls me close to him. Someone else walks in and dabs O'siah and winks at me.

"Yo, who this on the floor tho?" we all look at Kelis who's on the floor, with the Malibu bottle in her hand. How? We've only been here for 30 minutes.

"Its my girl Kelis" I walk over to her and get her up and take her back to her dorm. I walk over to my dorm and sit on my bed. We wasn't even at the party for an hour and she already got hella drunk. I take off my heels and my dress. I take off my jewellery and eyelashes and I feel a presence behind me. I turn around and O'siah stands there watching me as he closes the door.

"O'siah you shouldn't be in here" I start to walk back.

"How can I not when you got a body like that shawty" I start to feel insecure even though he complimented me.

I'm backed up against the wall and he is right in front of me, he was so swift that I didn't even notice that my legs was wrapped around his waist.

"You're mine now mami"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT