Prologue: Introduction

Jahnaé

My name is Jahnaé Carter. I'm 18 years old and I live in Canada with my dad, aunty and two sisters. My mom died giving birth to my sister Meriah who's 14 years old. I've lived in Canada my whole life never travelled anywhere, but I would love to go to England, that is where my dad said most of my family live. I have a chocolate skin tone, shoutout to my chocolates. We don't get enough rep!

After summer break is over I will be starting college. I'm studying, Art and English Literature. I love to read and draw. My dad said I get that from my mom. She always loved to draw people, him especially. I've just graduated from school with my best friend Kelis. Kelis is like my sister she has always been there for me through everything.

In high school I made friends with people who sold drugs; selling drugs was my only way to help my family. We didn't have a lot, but we had what we needed. Me and Kelis was setup on the way to make this drop by our so called "friends". We was only 15, but we knew how the system worked. We was put on probation for 6 months. After that me and Kelis swore to ourselves we would never sell drugs again.

Honestly, in high school I wasn't the best student for example: getting straight A's, and attending all my lessons. That wasn't me. I did not attend all my classes and my GPA was very bad. I caught up in all my lessons when finals was around the corner. My grades at the end of the year was not as bad as I thought they was going to be, I just wish I didn't get caught up with the wrong people.

Now I have college to deal with.

Trey

Hey y'all, What's going on?

My name is Tremaine Neverson, but I go by just Trey. I'm 22 years old and I live in Atlanta, Georgia. Yes, I live on my own if you're wondering. I don't need no one to take care of me, the little shawty I'm with right now been down with me for 2 years. Her name is Summer. We don't need to live with each other though; I don't like to live with people. A nigga needs his own space to fuck these hoes. I make enough money to feed myself, put a roof over my head and clothes on my back.

What do I do for a living? Trap. If you don't know what trapping is, I sell drugs for a living. My mum doesn't agree with it but this is my choice. Me and my crew know how to keep it low key. The feds aint never been on my tail so as of now a nigga is good!

I learned everything I know about trapping from my dad. I went with him sometimes when he had to make a drop, no major ones though. He taught me how to roll my blunts, manage a business and to take care and protect what's mine. I love to spoil my family with gifts, but sometimes you gotta teach them that money doesn't grow on trees, but with hard work and dedication.

When I was in school I used to get all the girls man without a doubt. I aint even tryin' to sound cocky or nothing, but these girls was crawling down at a niggas kneecaps bruh. Honestly, all I wanted to do was kick it and fuck. I didn't care about getting into relationships that just wasn't my thing man. Any bitch that was offering free pussy, knew full well to hit me up so that I could tear that shit up. School was where I met my nigga André, dopest man I know! Always keeping it real and one hundred. He's 23. He traps with me too with the same business I took over from my dad.

Imma catch y'all later though, gotta make this drop real quick.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT