Chapter 2

I stuffed my mouth with the last piece of bread, then I quickly jumped up to get my bag ready. I put in my extra contacts, all my books and then some money for lunch. "I'm off to school, see you later mom!" I yelled and grabbed my keys, making my way out of the house and towards school.
When I arrived, I already saw Armin and Mikasa standing there, not surprised, since Mikasa went always to school earlier. "Good morning." I said happily with a smile. "It was Biology first right?" I then murmured, trying to reach for my bag, but Armin already answered. "Are you ever gonna learn the schedule?" He chuckled, but nodded. "Biology, Maths and History. After break we have French and Geography." The blonde said, grabbing his bag when the bell rang. "French? Didn't our French teacher quit?" I frowned a bit confused, walking after him and Mikasa. "Apparently we have a new one since today." Mikasa said simply, as we stepped inside the school, making our way to the lockers.

Biology was okay, I didn't really like it much, but it wasn't quite bad either. Maths was a hell like always, same counts for History. I just couldn't concentrate, and I might have pissed off the teachers with all my yawning. Oh well.
The break was now, and I quickly hurried out of the toilets towards the canteen. "Shall we go outside? The weather isn't that bad actually." I suggested while looking outside, holding my bread in one hand, while turning around to Armin and Mikasa. When they agreed, we made our way outside, and sat down on one of the benches there. I talked a bit with Armin about the Maths, that kid might be small, but damn he has the brains. It's nice though, since I have a lot of trouble with it, so he's always willing to help me out.

After a while, I noticed Mikasa's eyes were locked onto the entrance of the school, but then I saw a small man with black hair walking towards us, holding something in his hand. I frowned a bit, turning towards Mikasa, but then the man arrived at where we were. "Eren? Is this yours?" The black haired man said, and opened his hand.

Shit.
Those were my extra contacts.

I felt myself becoming completely pale, looking up and widened my eyes a bit. "Y-yes, that's mine." I stuttered and quickly took the contacts from him, pushing them in my bag. Is this gonna be the day that my secret will be spilled? But I've never seen this man walking around in school.

Does that mean he is the new French teacher?

When I looked up to ask him about it, he already disappeard.
"Is he, the new French teacher?" I then asked, still panicking a bit. But then the bell rang, so we all stood up quickly, and made our ways towards the classroom. When we stepped inside, I froze. The same man who found my contacts was standing there, and he was keeping an eye on me. I'll tell you, I've had some pretty scary moments in my life, but this is the worst. I made my way to the back of the class quickly, playing nervously with my bag. Then the man started talking, first introducing him. His name was Levi Ackerman.
And then he said  something I normally haven't had a problem with, but this time it was different, way different.
"Eren Jaeger? Can you meet me after class?" 

I never, ever have been so scared in my whole life.