Chapter 2- BRANDON

"How was your trip Sarah?..." Tanong nya sa kapatid just to start a conversation. He's driving for an hour at Walang pakialam ang kapatid nyang kanina pang nakahawak sa cellphone. He should be in his office now, drinking his hot coffee while attending business matters. He just can't say no to his mother.

"Huh....?" Her sister reply without looking at him still excitedly typing in her phone.

''I said how's your trip?..." I repeat annoyingly.

"Oh.... It was great kuya. Baler is really a beautiful place to visit. We have fun....'' Now She's looking at him.

" Nice...'' He said.

"Yeah... I'm sure you'll gonna love it!.. Try to leave your office kuya. You know breath some fresh air... My god! You've been working 24 hours a day..." Maarting saad ni Sarah.

He smile...now that's his sister.

"You're exaggerated... If I'm working 24 hours then how can I be here?..." Still smiling.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah...yeah..."
And checked her phone. "OMG.... How come Shella have this...Gosh...he's so cute..." Kinikilig na saad ni Sarah.

"Who's that?...You're boyfriend?...Don't tell me-"

"Oh... No...no kuya. But I wish he's mine..." Sabi pa nitong kumikislap ang mga mata.

"Who? That guy?.." Tanong nya, itinuro ang larawang naaninag sa cellphone.

"Yeah... Look... He's super cute kahit Nakasimangot..." At Walang pakundangang hinalikan ang screen. "Mwuahh... That's for you my Luhan".

Napangiwi ako 'Mga kabataan nga naman.'

''Let me see'' . Kunway interesado niyang sabi.

"Look that's a stolen shot of my friend Leah..."

He looked at the picture.

"He's the guy from the airport?!" May pagdududang tiningnan ko sya.

Ang lalaking umalalay sa nabanga nyang matanda kanina. Sa sobrang pagmamadali ay hindi nya napansing nasagi nya na pala ang kawawang matanda at ang pilosopong lalaking to ang nakasalo.

"You've seen him?!" Nanlalaki ang matang tanong nito.

"Yup...I think he's gay. Look at that red hair." But he can't deny that the guys good-looking though he's so thin kind of a women's body. He might be beautiful if....

'Wooo.... Where's that idea came from... Nababakla na ba sya?... Hell no!!!..'

"Of course not! That's in kuya. Style...style...ya now?..." Defending her crush.

"And your brother's here not in style?" He asked and winked his sister.

"What?... The high and almighty Brandon Fuentebella with hundreds of women willing to do everything for him sounded insecure?.. Come on big brother your the most handsome man I've ever meet and this one's the cutest. It's just you belong in different categories... Yah know?.."

"And what categories is that huh?" His enjoying the conversation. Come on, Sometimes you can talk about nonsense. Now his sister keeps talking and talking. Later on she just suddenly quite taking a nap.

"Sa wakas napagod din, must be very tired" he reclined the chair and looked at the drive way.

"Damn this traffic!" Meron pa siyang isa o dalawang oras bago makarating sa bahay. Ang maipit sa traffic ang isa sa pinakaayaw nya.