Prologue- Love and Lost

"Dada... Dada...Da..da.."

I catch and carried the girl running directly to me.

"Oh... There baby Dada's looking at you now.... What do you want my darling...hmmm?..." I asked sweetly to the child in my arms.

"Dada your... Hair..." Her little hand touched and pulled my hair.

" You liked my hair my sweet Maria?" I looked my child fondly... At two she looks like her mother. But her eyes from him.

" You know my princess... You look exactly like your beautiful mother"... I said sweetly....

" Mama.. Ma..ma..." She said with curiosity in her brown eyes as if she understand...

"Hahaha!.." I can't stop laughing

" Your brilliant too,my princess..." I touched her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Honey, Hindi ka ba talaga pwede?" My wife sweet voice asked.

Dahan dahan ko siyang nilingon. We're in the garden now.

"Lovely..." I whispered. There she is. My beautiful wife wearing a casual pink dress just like Maria.

"Thank you". She smiled.

I walked towards her and gave her a smack kiss.

"I'm really sorry hon... We have an urgent meeting. Somebody's behind those threat to our company. Do you really need to go?". I asked worriedly.

"Oh common hon, I promised my sister that we would come sa first birthday ni Daniel".

Napipilitang tumango ako.

"OK, but Jose,Dino and three others will accompany you in another car." She was about to speak a word. "--no buts honey, wag kang mag- alala Hindi mo sila mararamdaman".

" Mama...ma..ma.." My daughter said reaching her mother.

"Oh honey, come to Mama..you're so beautiful.... My baby...". The child giggle.

Masayang nilaro-laro ni Helena ang bata Hindi naman tumigil ang bata sa kakatawa. Buong pagmamahal ko silang tiningnan.

Bigla akong kinabahan. I don't know but there's something telling me to stop them to leave.

'My family.... I'll kill anyone who's gonna hurt them... Anyone...'

The phone ring...

My wife looked at me.

"A moment... It's my secretary....
Hello Bob?... I'm with my wife.." I said annoyingly.

'My apology sir... But the meeting is about to start in 30 minutes' said Bob. I have two secretary Lina and Bob. Lina's in the office works while he's in charge of my schedule and protection.
He's a walking secretary I just sent him to the office first to prepare the meeting.

"And?..." He never call me when I'm late. For heaven's sake I'm the CEO of this company!

'Ahm... The boards in chaos... They all received the same threats.' He said

''Damn!!!...OK I'm coming!" As I off the phone.

"What is it hon? You look so worried?"

"Nothing, just the meeting..." I smile and hugged them..."I've changed my mind two cars are coming with you ".

"What... We're like royalties?..." She looked amused...

"Of course!... You're the wife of the famous business tycoon Marcus Tan! Not to mention he's handsome too!!!... I said half- arrogantly...