1

hi bbies! my work gets better, but these were made prematurely in my writing career when i was still trying to find my style :) enjoy them if you can bear the awkwardness it's kinda tough

How you meet-

Dan:
Great, you thought, rushing to the door of the tube and trying to get on, but missing it completely. I'm going to be so late. I wouldn't be surprised if my boss tried to kill me.

You sat down on a bench, trying to figure out how to explain this, when a man walked up to you holding a big yellow flower. He had brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and was very tall.

"Would you like a flower?" He asked with an adorable smile on his face, which showed off his dimples magnificently.

"Sure, thanks. Today hasn't been the best." You said, grasping the flower gently.

"I'm filming a video for YouTube and was wondering if I could have your permission to use you in the video?"

"Sure, yeah that's fine!" You said nodding.

"Oh! And another thing I need, your number" The man gave a shy smirk, blushing slightly. "Ms-"

"Y/N"

"Y/N, lovely name" He took the paper you had written your number on and put it in his pocket, probably going to put it in his phone later.

"See you around, " You paused to wait for his name.

"Dan, Dan Howell" He smiled, and turned to walk away towards the guy holding the camera.

Phil:
Disney day, the best day of Playlist Live. A couple of other youtubers had invited you to hang out with them at the famous theme parks, but there were some people you were unsure of.

Agreeing with the others requests, you decided to go in the Haunted Mansion, which you knew was a bad decision. Walking through, there were multiple expected jump-scares, but none like a clown right in front of your face.

"Oh my gosh, no!" You said, holding on to the nearest person's arm.

"Tyler, why did you make me go in here? Scary things aren't for me."

"I could reply, but I'm not Tyler." Someone said, making you turn around quicker than you ever thought. You find a tall man, with black fringe, gorgeous blue eyes, and the cutest smile.

"Oh- gosh, um. Hi? I'm so sorry, I thought you were Tyler. Uh- See I was with him earlier, and I've- lost him?" You said, blushing madly, luckily this mansion was very dark.

"No, you're fine, trust me. See I've lost Dan, lets get out of here together and then find who we are looking for, okay?"

"Sounds like a plan,"

"Phil." He held out his hand, waiting for you to shake it.

"Y/N." Making it out of the mansion was easy, especially since you were with Phil. Your day was also great, all because Phil stayed right by your side.

sorry this isn't the best, you can request things you want to see, and I will give you credit. But, your name will not be in the preference. thank you for reading!!

- <3 laur