you

MARGARITA WALKED INTO Sebastian's hospital room with a tray full of Starbucks coffee in her hands for her and the remaining Marvel cast members still at the hospital for Sebastian. A frown fell upon her face the moment her eyes landed on Reyna, who was sitting at Sebastian's bedside as she had been doing for the past four days. She had only left the hospital once during those four days, and that had been to get clothes and other necessities from her mess of an apartment. She practically lived at the hospital, eating the food, sleeping on the couch in Sebastian's enormous room when she could sleep, as well as using the shower when she needed to do so. She refused to leave his side, no matter how many times her friends, her parents, or even Sebastian's parents tried to talk her into going back to her apartment to get some rest. The truth of it all was that Reyna would not be able to rest properly until she was sure Sebastian was okay and would remain that way. Until then, she was left relying on sleeping pills and other various medications to put her to sleep, most of which didn't seem to work for her.

"Do you want a coffee, Rey?" Margarita asked her as she slowly approached her friend from behind. "I got your favorite."

Reyna shook her head, her tear-filled eyes never once leaving the pale face of the man she loved. It had been four days, but the tears still had yet to stop for her. She was scared—scared he would never wake up. "I'm okay, thank you."

Margarita simply nodded—although Reyna couldn't see her—and sat the tray down beside her, grabbing her own coffee from it. She walked around the end of the bed to sit down in the other chair at Sebastian's bedside, her fingers moving nervously against her cup of coffee. Margarita was nowhere near as effected by the situation as Reyna was, but she was still effected, nonetheless. Sebastian had been the father of her unborn child, not to mention her ex-boyfriend, and she cared about him. She hated seeing him in such a state, and she hated even more that losing the baby was the cause of it.

"They've done an MRI and a CT scan; they've done everything they could possibly do for him, and he still hasn't woken up yet," Reyna spoke, ripping Margarita from his thoughts. "Why the hell won't he wake up?"

Margarita sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "He's in a coma, Reyna. That kinda thing takes a while to bounce back from."

"I just wish he would wake up already," Reyna squeaked as she wiped her face and squeezed Sebastian's hand tighter in hopes that he would squeeze hers back, but she was met with no type of response at all, and that pained her.

"Me too, Rey."

Reyna glanced over at Margarita, her tear-filled green eyes stopping on the bags below Margarita's now-dull and seemingly lifeless ones. She had yet to talk about what had happened with her because she had been so occupied worrying about Sebastian, but considering not much was happening at the moment, she believed now to be a better time than ever.

"I'm so sorry you lost Peanut, Mar," Reyna told her quietly.

Margarita pursed her lips and looked down at the cup in her hand, trying desperately not to let her emotions get the best of her. "It's okay."

"No it isn't," Reyna replied with a frown on her face. "Unborn or not, he or she was still your child—your child that you loved, that Sebastian loved. I wish there was something I could do to take away the pain that you feel; I wish there was something that I could've done to take away Sebastian's pain to prevent what happened from happening, but I can't, and I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize for something that isn't your fault, Reyna," Margarita chastised her. "My miscarriage was not your fault, and what Sebastian and I feel because of it isn't your fault either. There's nothing you could have done."

Reyna wiped away a stray tear and looked down at Sebastian. "I could've been home. Anthony said Sebastian was asking for me before he. . .collapsed. I could've been there for him, but I was up on a mountain without any way to reach anyone doing reshoots for my stupid movie."

"You're here now, Rey. You haven't left Sebastian's side since you got here, and I know that when he wakes up he will appreciate that more than anything," Margarita tried to assure her.

"If he wakes up," Reyna said more-so to herself than Margarita, but Margarita had heard it perfectly fine.

"Don't you dare lose hope, Reyna," Margarita remarked as Reyna began crying again. "He will pull through this. Do you wanna know why? Because he has something to fight for, and that something is you—it has always been you."

Reyna bit her trembling lip and laid her head down on Sebastian's arm, squeezing her eyes shut as the tears continued to pour out. "And for me it's always been him. I just can't bear to think of that not being the case anymore. I need him to pull through this—I need him to stay with me."

"And he will, Rey."

"I hope you're right, Mar."

_______________

SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY

WOULD YOU GUYS READ A CHRIS EVANS SOCIAL MEDIA FANFIC IF I WROTE IT? PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I LOVE YOU, AND I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU SUFFER