favor

SEBASTIAN LAY IN bed beside Reyna, his arms wrapped tightly around her small body. He felt quite relaxed, much more than he had felt during the last several weeks. As he lay with here, he felt as if he had nothing to worry about, nothing but her and just how great it felt to be with her. He had spent the last three weeks or so wanting her back, and he finally had her back, and given the circumstances, he couldn't be happier.

It was nearing midnight in Hawaii, and although he should have been fast asleep hours ago, as it was nearing six in the morning back home, he was wide awake, as was Reyna. Neither of them could sleep, despite the fact that they had spent the entire day in their beach house pool together. But they seemed to prefer it this way—they preferred each other's company.

"I never wanna leave this place," Reyna mumbled as she tightened her grip around Sebastian's torso. She couldn't help but feel at home when she was with him.

Sebastian smiled at her words and kissed her head. "Neither do I, love."

"But we'll have to sooner or later," Reyna sighed. "We have lives to get back to, more so you than me."

"Please don't remind me," Sebastian groaned, raising a hand to run over his face.

Reyna looked up at him in the dark, her brows furrowed although he could barely see. "Are you not happy, Sebastian? If I was you I definitely would be."

Sebastian released his hold on Reyna's body and sat up against the headboard of the bed, prompting Reyna to follow his actions shortly. "It's not that I'm not happy, Rey—I'm absolutely ecstatic. I've always wanted to be a dad, but I've always wanted to be a dad to the child of the love of my life, which Margarita definitely is not—you are. I'm gonna be there for her when she needs me, of course, but I just can't help but wish things were different in regards to the mother of my child."

"I'm sorry," Reyna responded. "Maybe one day I can give you what you want."

Sebastian smiled and pulled her into a hug, resting his chin comfortably on top of her head. "I hope so. I need you to do me a favor, though, Rey."

"What's that?"

"At least try to be nice to Margarita, please," Sebastian started, causing Reyna to look up at him with raised brows.

"I'm never not nice," she scoffed.

Sebastian gave her a look. "I hope our previous title as childhood best friends make what I'm about to say okay, but you're a raging bitch to her, Reyna."

"Hmm, never call a bitch a bitch; us bitches hate that," Reyna chuckled, earning an eye roll from Sebastian. "But yes, it does make it okay, and I hope our previous title as childhood best friends makes it okay for me to continue being a raging bitch to her."

Sebastian shook his head. "No—no it doesn't."

"Well, what am I supposed to do then?" Reyna threw her hands up in defeat. "I've been this way since you and her got together back in 2013, y'know, right after you dumped Jennifer to be with her."

"Let's not talk about me and Jennifer," Sebastian suggested with a soft chuckle.

"I liked her better than Margo—I still like her better than Margo."

Sebastian looked down at her. "Do you not remember that time during the beginning of our relationship when you two were actually somewhat friends with one another?"

"Yeah," Reyna answered. "That was before she dropped her pants and opened her legs for another guy; after she did that I hated her."

"Well, just try to reconcile with her if you can," Sebastian told her.

Reyna frowned. "But I don't wanna."

"Please do it for me, ReyLynn. You're gonna be seeing a lot of her now, and I want you two to get along. I already talked to her about it, and she said she was willing to try if you were," Sebastian said.

"Whatever," Reyna grumbled as she laid her head down on Sebastian's lap.

Sebastian smiled down at her and placed a hand in her hair. "If it makes you feel any better, Margarita's never hated you; she's just terrified of you, is all."

"Smart girl," Reyna chuckled.

"But please just try to be her friend, okay?" Sebastian asked her with pleading blue eyes. "She's a lot like you when it comes to making friends—she's not very good at it and no one ever really approaches her, not even her cast mates. She doesn't have many friends at all, unless you consider her family members, but I don't, so she doesn't."

Reyna frowned, suddenly feeling bad for Margarita, as she knew exactly what it felt like. "Well damn, I didn't know that."

"Now you do. So please?"

Reyna let out a sigh of defeat and nodded her head. "I don't want to at all, but for you I guess I'll try to be nice to her."

Sebastian smiled and leaned down to kiss her. "This is why I love you."

"Yeah, you better."

_______________

PLEASE DON'T HATE MARGARITA IN THIS STORY LOL. SHE'S ACTUALLY A REALLY COOL PERSON, BUT SHE HAS A COMMITMENT PROBLEMS