interview

REYNA, SEBASTIAN, AND Anthony made their way onto the stage as they were introduced. They each took a turn smiling and waving at the fans in the audience before moving to sit down on the enormous couch in front of James. Anthony sat in between Sebastian and Reyna as he promised he would, despite the fact that he wanted nothing more than for the two of them to be side-by-side. He wanted Reyna to stop being angry with him so they could begin their beautiful lives together, but she was stubborn when it came to her feelings. Anthony didn't know how long she would be able to keep the whole thing up, but he hoped she wouldn't be able to for long.

"How lovely is this," James exclaimed as the three got comfortable. "I feel so blessed to be in the presence of such an amazing Hollywood trio—this is absolutely fantastic."

"I love your accent," Reyna blurted out, earning a laugh from the audience.

"Thank you, I got it from the UK." James chuckled, "But amazing job on the movie, guys. Everybody loves it—everybody loves you."

Anthony snorted and sat back in his seat. "Tell us something we don't know."

"And this is what we deal with on a daily basis," Sebastian said to James, which elicited numerous chuckles from the audience members.

"You must enjoy working with him then," James said with a slight laugh.

Sebastian shrugged his shoulders. "You're half right."

"What about you, Reyna? Do you enjoy working with Anthony?"

"He's a. . .nice fella." Reyna laughed, "Kinda distracting if you ask me."

Anthony shot her a look. "You're just as bad as I am on set," he exclaimed, which only earned him a laugh from blonde.

James smirked and glanced between Reyna and Sebastian, more than ready to begin his interrogation. He had seen far too many tweets and Instagram posts regarding their relationship, and he wanted to know what was up. "And what about Sebastian, Reyna? Do you enjoy working with him as well?"

Reyna scratched the back of her head nervously as all eyes fell upon her. "Um, yeah, I do enjoy working with Sebastian; he's a very professional actor—one of the best in the business. I'm glad to have him as a cast mate."

Sebastian frowned, knowing exactly what it was she was trying to do as she referred to him as nothing more than just his cast mate.

"He's more than just a cast mate, now isn't he?" James teased, nudging her shoulder playfully.

The audience cooed at James's words, and Reyna's cheeks burned a bright red. She was afraid something like this would happen and she wasn't exactly sure how to feel about it. She didn't want to talk about her and Sebastian, especially not now with the situation they were in. Doing so would only make her upset.

"Define 'more than just a cast mate,' James," Anthony instructed him.

"Well, you see, there has been some sort of war going on inside the social medias, and I am truly curious as to which side I need to be on," James began as his gaze shifted to Reyna. "People are convinced that you and Sebastian are head over heels in love with each other and that you should be together, while everyone else. . .well, they just don't like it. But as someone who fell in love with and married his life long best friend, I have to agree with the side that supports your relationship, but feel free to shut me down."

Anthony chuckled, already regretting what he was about to say. "The thing is, they are head over heels in love with each other, so the internet is clearly doing something right for once."

"Oh my gosh," Sebastian muttered as he shook his head, covering his face with his hand.

Reyna simply sat there, chewing nervously on her bottom lip.

"Neither of them are denying it, so it must be true," James exclaimed. "Why are you two not together? I cannot believe this."

"It's because of me," Sebastian admitted with a sigh.

His words surprised Reyna and even Anthony. Sebastian was never one to talk about his personal life in interviews unless it was something he knew didn't exactly mater much. Reyna mattered so much, though, and it was because she did he was willing to take public responsibility for hurting her. He needed her back, and he was willing to do whatever it took to get her back.

"What do you mean, Sebastian?" James questioned.

Reyna gave Sebastian a warning look, her now-sad green eyes boring into his blue ones. He still spoke, though, disregarding her look and looking back at James.

"A few weeks ago I said something that really hurt her—something that I wish I could take back more than anything," Sebastian stated, once again looking over at Reyna. "It was something that I can't forgive myself for saying until she forgives me for saying it in the first place. It was something that I have never been more sorry for saying, and it was definitely something that wasn't at all true. I honest to God wouldn't be able to handle it if it was."

Reyna's breath caught in her throat and she looked away from Sebastian, her gaze falling on her hands which were now folded in her lap. She wanted to cry—she could feel her emotions regarding the situation beginning to overwhelm her—but she had to compose herself for the sake of the interview she was currently in the middle of. Luckily for her, her bachelor's degree in acting allowed her to do just that.

"I'm so touched," James said as he sat back in his seat. "That was absolutely beautiful."

"I told you, man," Anthony chimed in.

James looked at Reyna and placed a hand on her knee. "I hope you're able to forgive him. This man has got balls, Reyna Foster; you don't find many men with balls these days."

Reyna couldn't help but laugh at the sound of his words, though the sadness still remained in her green eyes. "Isn't a man without balls just a woman? I don't know."

"Balls are not the only part of our anatomy; we have penises too," James told her, earning a roar of laughter from the audience.

"O-kay," Reyna said quietly, suddenly feeling very embarrassed. She couldn't help it, though. Because of Sebastian's words she could hardly think properly.

"I can see why you like her—she's adorable," James said to Sebastian.

"Well, y'know," Reyna said playfully as she flipped her hair back dramatically.

Anthony laughed at her and opened his mouth to speak before Sebastian could even react. "She may look that way on the outside, but on the inside Reyna is a cold-blooded killer."

"I take back what I said about Anthony being a nice person," Reyna said quickly. "He's an asshole and working with him makes my days go by painfully longer than they should. He needs to be fired—Sam Wilson needs to be killed off. My character could do it with such ease, too. . ."

"The Falcon would destroy Scarlet Witch," Anthony remarked.

"That's what you said about Falcon and Bucky, yet Bucky wasn't the one who ended up getting choke-slammed into a giant containment box, now was he?" Reyna snorted.

"It was actually The Winter Soldier," Anthony scoffed. "There's a distinction between the two. One's a psycho assassin and the other's. . .well, the other's just Sebastian."

"I don't know whether or not I should be offended," Sebastian chuckled.

"What a cast," James exclaimed with a laugh. "We're gonna take a short break, but when we come back we'll have more from the cast of Captain America: Civil War! Stick around! You don't wanna miss it!"