Part 2

Fate and Destiny were having a conversation about what their competitors were gonna be when they grow up.

"What kind of person will Elijah be?" Destiny asked having that gentle smile on her face.

"I hope he'll be brave, strong and courageous!" said Fate with that willy expression on her face as they were watching their competitors.

As Fate tried to touch the boy in the orb where they were watching them, suddenly she felt an electricity from it, slowly the next scenes became a bit dark.

"What's happening??" asked Destiny, they were both clueless on what was going on, as below, down to the earth, Elijah was..

"We're going to London in two weeks time." said his mother fixing her suit.

"But mom.. I like it here.." he looked down on the ground playing with his fingers, biting his lower lip.

"No buts alright?, now go kiss your father and we'll head to your school now, you're gonna be late." a blunt reply her mother made and the child felt aching in his heart.

Soon the scene faded, Destiny and Fate knew Death wasn't responsible of this, but who was?, was it God?, but God wouldn't be this horrid to such a young and innocent boy although the chance that he can is there.

The twin rushed searching for Life, reaching him they both panted, worriedly, they said "Something's wrong!" at the same time.

"What is it?" replied Life, clueless of what was going on.

"Elijah's going to a far away land and he's gonna leave Cassandra!" said Fate.

Destiny then added "We didn't even wrote that!"

"Hmm.." Life looked away and sighed "It can only be God to do this, Death doesn't make foul moves such as this nor can Death write their story." alarmed Life looked up at God, and the golden clouds on where He resides stayed golden.

Tragedy who was watching them from far away had a devious smile on his face.

"You shouldn't have done that." suddenly said Death who was behind him, Tragedy turned around and replied "Wouldn't it be better if you win?"

Death stayed quiet for a minute and replied "If you interfere again, I'll make sure you'll pay."

Tragedy made a smirk on his face "I'm Tragedy, I'm the one who makes everyone pay and you're the end of everything, hated by most and loved by futile beings."

Death didn't say a word.

"See?" Tragedy added.

"You're childish, your foolishness is on the way for you to see what my point is." Death exclaimed fading away.

Tragedy held his fists making sounds by his teeth, annoyed of the Death's replies.

Still Life, Destiny and Fate were having their discussion, Tragedy lost track of what they were talking about and decided to leave, as he already made his first step.