Prologue

Time passed and Death got bored of seeing Fate and Destiny happy, so Death proposed a bet to them, he said "Let's play something to ease our boredom."

Fate answered "What do you want?"

Destiny added "We know your tricks, we won't be fooled by you."

Death smiled at them "I'll play fair, and by that Life will be the referee and you know me and Life, we get along well enough."

Life showed up out of nowhere "I can do as much, don't worry."

Fate looked at Destiny, their eyes matched and due to their innocence they agreed.

Tragedy saw this and watched them carefully, as Death then started "Let's choose our competitors from the world of the Living, you can dictate their life events and I will try to kill them thrice in their lifetime and Living will measure their love, if its true enough then they'll survive and you can continue writing their story."

Tragedy hearing so, he thought to himself "Ill be there.." and then disappeared.

Fate and Destiny nodded and Living saw no sense of him cheating, as then Death continued "If I win, I will bring death to a nation but if you win, I will not try to harm a living, unless its their time."

Living thought it was a good bet, it would be nice to finally let Humans enjoy their days on Earth without Death on their way.

Fate and Destiny then agreed again, in a mere second they were transported on a place where young children were, Fate and Destiny were given the chance to pick their competitors against Death.

Fate picked Elijah, the silent boy on the window watching other kids play with those drowsy lonely eyes as Destiny picked Cassandra who was there on the empty lot with the other kids and unknowingly, Tragedy picked another one from the kids, both of them gave the blessings of love as Tragedy also gave them Pain and Sorrows on their way of growing up, more over Tragedy made sure the child that he picked was nurtured the way he wanted it to.

Living then started it as Death disappeared knowingly the game had begun, deciding the lovers' future, as the triumph will regain their satisfaction in victory.