"I just got the email saying it's been approved." Damon nods and walks out of my office into his own. I sit back in my chair and rest, even though I just slept. You need to get to work Autumn, or Damon will have your head mounted on a wall.

I moan out of laziness and get up to get myself some coffee. I walk into Damon's office to ask him if he wants any.

"Mr.Greyson, would you like any coffee? I'm heading down to Starbucks to get myself some." He looks up at me from his computer and nods his head. He didn't even tell me what he wanted. I'll just go with a black coffee.

I walk towards the elevator where Ariana is waiting for me because I tested her in advance asking her if she wanted to come.

:":":":":":":":":":":":":

"Are you ready to go yet? Remember this is a very important business meeting and as my PA you must be with me at all time. Do not screw this up. I will do all the talking and you just nod your head and look pretty, if that's even possible for you." Damon says through the stall door. I reply with a quick 'ok' and slip my dress on. It's a floor-length navy blue dress with gold embellishments on the top half.

 It's a floor-length navy blue dress with gold embellishments on the top half

I slip on my heels after then walk out the stall door. My face needs a little makeup to go with my hair.

I put on some light makeup with some navy blue eyeshadow to match my dress

I put on some light makeup with some navy blue eyeshadow to match my dress. I look behind me in the mirror to see Damon starting at me with wide eyes. It felt like he was staring forever but in reality, it was only about 3 seconds. He turns his heads to look at the new interesting door. And then only can I see his red ears and cheeks. I smile and turn my gaze back to the mirror. Checking to see if I have everything, I then walk out the bathroom and out into the lobby.

"Ok let's go Ms.Shore, you need to act your best." He walks ahead of me with his black suit. He actually looks cute in a suit with a blush on. Ew no. I walk as fast as I can with these heels on. Damn it's harder than it looks. Damon holds the door open for me when I arrive at the car.

"Thanks," I mumble and slip inside.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Ah yes. And is this your lovely girlfriend Mr.Damon?" The business man I'm guessing, ask that surprising question.

"She is quite a stunner, isn't she. I'll be glad to work with you if she is here. She'll help my company advertise a whole bunch. And I know how much you need this deal." The guy adds on with a wink towards me.

"Oh um yes she is. This is my lovely girlfriend." Damon forces a smile on and pauses between girl and friend. I look over at Damon and whisper.

"Wait what!"
----------------------------------------------------------------

Heheheehehe I love cliff hangers don't you?
SORRY FOR THE NON UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT WIFI WENT OUT THEN THE POWER THEN WATTPAD WOULDN'T WORK.

FML.

Anywayssssss. Here is your Friday update and I might update again today. IDK yet.

Love y'all,
-Taylor.