1. No ring huh?

Justice

I'm grown, 25 with a 2 year old. I am a proud momma of Michael Jackson Jr. Yeahhhhhh, I'm with Michael, I'm his- still his girlfriend. Why am I not his wife? Ask him that...

"Baby!" He smiled walking in the kitchen where I was now feeding Mikey.

"Yes?" I said looking up smiling. I was dressed for my job, I'm a party planner, my dream job❤️.

"Y-you can't go to work today!" He said stuttering which is weird.

"And why can't I?" I asked wiping Mikey's cheeks, which had grape jelly all over them.

"Umm who's gonna take care of Mikey?" He asked.

"Your mom, like always. Ok Michael what's going on? You are the one who told me I should plan this party, you said I should go for it."

"I know it's just, well, never mi-"

"Nope you know I hate when you do that, what is the problem?"

"It's nothing I just didn't want you to go..." He said looking angry and worried but I'm not stupid, it's something he not telling me. But I just decided to drop it.

"Oh ok baby well I'm off! Make sure you give momma a big kiss and hug for me!" I said walking out the door and to my car.

**

"Your destination is on the right. You have reached your destin-"

"Damnit, I get it, Siri!" I yelled turning off my car. She got me lost 5 times and now I'm 15 minutes late. "Wow..." This place is nice, but ours is better. Oh not to brag at all. (Hint my sarcasm😏😂)

I knocked on the door and accidentally dropped my planning book and phone. "Jesus!" I groaned bending down but then I seen a tattooed hand pick up my stuff.

"Umm thanks-" I stood up and pushed me hair out of my face.

"Justice?"

"A-August?"

"Oh my god how have you been?" He smiled pulling me into a hug.

"I've been great, h-how have you been?"

"Same," he grinned hard.

"Wow, you grew up..." We said at the same time then laughed.

"Same old Justice," he smiled making me blush. Then I cleared my throat.

"So I'm uh, planning your party?"

"Yepppp," he dragged out letting me in.

So that's what Michael was worried about this morning...

"Michael? Worried about me? I wonder why?" He chuckled licking his plump lips. Lord help me.

"Y-yes, um, I-" I looked away and down at my notebook. "Umm so this party, what kind of party do you want- oh it's your birthday party!" I said remembering his birthday.

"Yeah, turning 26, I'm getting old," he laughed and I joined in.

"So how's life Aug?" I asked crossing my legs.

"Welp, I've been chilling really. Living the generic young R&B singers life. Young, rich, single and humble," he nodded to himself, sitting back on his couch. "How's your life?"

"Oh, my life's pretty good. I'm the best party planners of course," I laughed. "I'm with Michael, as you know," I cleared my throat, knowing that was a kind of touchy subject but he was very mature yet still upset. He shook it off though, he has really matured. "I'm the mother of a beautiful child Mikey, I still love to eat, and-"

"Wait, you had a kid?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, Michael Jackson Jr., we call him Mikey though, he's 2 going on 20 I tell you," I laughed thinking of my pride and joy.

"Wow so you're a mom," he said a little shocked.

"Whaaattt?" I asked.

"You don't look like you had a child, at all," he said looking at me.

I giggled blushing. "Thank you Auggie, I mean August," I said.

He chuckled. "So you really rein acted the note?" He asked.

Flashback

Michael's Note: Come with me, let's go to college together, let's get a house together, get married, have kids, let's stay together...

**

They went back and forth until I yelled. "Look, how about this, I choose myself ok! You two are nonstop back and forth, I give up. I'm going to my dream college, and I'll go alone, how about that?"

"But-"

"No, I'm done."

Flashback over

"I didn't expect to but yeah I guess. Actually, not everything..." I looked down at my hand.

"No ring huh?"

"No ring..."