Chapter 10:Over

(Nagashi's POV)

"Alright, let's go shopping!" I say as I quickly run up to the store.

I turn around and see Kebba hurrying his way to me.

"For an old man you do walk fast." He says as he walks pass me.

I only laugh and follow behind him. I hurry next to him and slow him down. We start off by walking around the perimeter until we find a store interesting. I almost found every store interesting. It's not my fault I like to shop a lot.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

     After a while. I felt like we were being followed. I would constantly look behind Kebba and there was someone who would always appear behind him. At first I ignored it. However it gotten to noticeable for me to brush it off. So I went into another store. And there I had to tell Kebba. But I had to make it seem like if it was a normal conversation.

     "We're being followed." I say as I look at clothes.

     I turn to Kebba and his pupils widen. He slowly turns to me waiting.

     "Behind you." I say as I start to walk to the side.

     I take one quick glance at Kebba and he's secretly dead staring into the man. He wasn't going to let him get out of his  peripheral vision. I wondered what that man wanted. It could mean that he noticed Kebba and keeping a close eye on him. However he seems to be after more.

     "Nagashi, we should be getting back to the hotel. Otherwise I might confront the man myself."

     I place my hand on his arm to hold him back. He turns to me with his eyes begging me not to leave. However, if so that we leave someone will be waiting for us on the other side.

     "We can't." I say.

     "Why not?!" He says as he turns his whole body to me.

     "They will take you away if I-we are to go outside. He's not doing anything because he's trying to get us to leave by following us. The only way out, is if we were to run the other way."

     "What do you mean?" He asked as he backs away a little.

     "I mean you have to run to the door behind the mall. I'll distract that man who's been following us. Are you in?"

     There was a pause. He looks down before he answers me. He nods slowly and a smile crossed my lips.

     "Okay, now listen closely. I want you to hurry east of the mall. That's where the back entrance should be. Don't worry, we're close. And if anyone ask, just say your in a hurry to meet someone that you haven't meet in a long time. Got it?" I explain.

     He bites his lip and breaths deeply. He starts to walk off away from me. I look at the man and he's deciding who to follow next. He chose Kebba.

     I walk quickly to the man and pulled him into the small store.

     "Oh, sorry. I'm a bit lost may you help?" I ask not letting go of his arm.