one

"What are you guys doing tomorrow night?" Blake, my best friend, asks. School had just ended, and we were standing outside.

"Nothing. Absolutely positively nothing." Weston says.

"Same as Weston." I laugh.

Weston and Blake are my best friends. Ever since I moved here in the fourth grade it's been us. Kinley, Weston, and Blake. I've never really had many girl friends because I just seem to get along with guys better. I do have an older sister though, so I take my girl problems to her.

Blake and Weston were best friends all throughout elementary school, and when I moved here I joined their little group. I met Blake first, and he introduced me to Weston. And Weston being the outgoing nutcase that he is, I grew very fond of him very quickly.

I do have a boyfriend, and his name is Peyton. He's the quarterback of the football team. Although he's not that big, he's really good at it. We've been together for about six months, and I'm very happy with him. He's the only boy I've ever even liked. Yes I know, I'm a fourteen year old freshman in high school, who's only liked one boy. Judge me.

"Wanna hang out at my place? My parents are going out of town and I don't wanna be alone." Blake says. "I'm down." I say and Weston agrees.

Every weekend we hang out at eachothers houses. Usually at mine since I basically live with my older sister, Hannah, who's seventeen. My mom works nights and sleeps during the day, so I hardly see her. Then there's my my dad who lives in New York, so I never see him down in Texas.

We usually don't go to Weston's house because his sister doesn't like me. Like at all. She thinks I'm stealing Blake from her, but they're not even dating. As far as I know, Blake doesn't even like her. Last time I was at Weston's house, she shot me in the back with a water gun. Then she freaking kicked me in the shin. She has a childish way of showing hatred for me.

Blake doesn't like going over there either, because Weston's sister is obsessed with him. She even has this little shrine thing in her room. She's got a picture of Blake on the wall, surrounded by hearts and flowers and even a candle. It's creepy if you ask me.

"So uh, where's your boyfriend? Isn't he walking you home?" Weston asks. "Yeah, he should be here any second." I tell him. Just then, I see Peyton walking over to me from the gym.

"Hey beautiful." He smiles, taking my hand in his. "Umm, bye guys. I'll see you tomorrow." I say to Blake and Weston. "Bye Kin." Blake says and Weston waves. I walk with Peyton down the sidewalk, my hand in his.

"You wanna hang out tomorrow night?" Peyton asks me. "I can't, Blake and Weston already asked. What about Saturday?" I ask. "Sure." He sighs, looking down at the ground. "What's wrong, Pey?" I ask.

"It's just, I don't know. I don't feel completely comfortable with you hanging out with other guys. At their houses." He says. "Peyton, they're my best friends. I can't even imagine being anything more than that with either of them. Trust me." I tell him.

"Okay. Well, I guess I'll meet you at your house Saturday night around seven?" He asks. "Sure. Sounds good." I smile. He takes his hand out of mine and wraps his arm around me as we walk.

We get to my house, and he walks me to my front door. "See you tomorrow." Peyton says, kissing my cheek. "Yeah." I smile. He turns around and walks to his house, which is just a few more houses down from mine.

I walk inside to see that no one is home. Hannah's probably at her friend's house or running late. No one ever knows with her, to be honest.

I go upstairs to my room and start on my math homework. Math has never been my thing. Like, ever. My brain doesn't work so well with numbers. Usually my report card is all A's, but then there's math which is usually a C or something.

"I don't get it." I whisper to myself. I pick up my phone and call Blake for help. He's not the best at math, but he's better than me and Weston. "Hello?" He says. "Hey I need help with my math." I say. He lets out an annoyed sigh.

"Can I just come over and help? It's easier than explaining crap over the phone." He asks. "Yeah, sure. The door's open, just come upstairs." I tell him. "Okay." He says, hanging up.