"There a problem?" Compton spoke glaring at me, Phoroah and I both shook our head no.

"Nah aye when you gone work for us though, I hope Clarence and Dontè ain't holding y'all back." I commented Phoroah shook her head no, and Bobbi high as always gave me dap then went to go talk the girl that was my girl.

"No, when Monti getting out?" Compton asked completely blowing of my question, I shrugged my shoulders not really sure, King was saying today or the tomorrow but knowing her she didn't know her damn self.

"Today or tomorrow."

"Alright we'll talk then."  I said dapping them up then pulling my girl from Bobbi who laughed before waving and walking back to her crew. I glared at her as she smirked then pointed a finger in my face.

"You don't like that being done to you, don't ever fucking think you can do that shit to me." She said hitting me in my face, I closed my eyes trying not to let my anger get the best of me as she keep on yelling I wasn't shit, how much she hated me, and all I could was stand outside listening.

"Asia,"

"No you gone listen to m-"

"Fuck Asia just listen to me for a second." I yelled out  instantly getting pissed I couldn't speak by now people were being nosy but I didn't care, I wanted her to listen to me clearly just this once. "I'm not cheating on you, yeah female be on my dick but I'm not fucking them I'm not trying to fuck them, do I flirt back  hell yeah. So chill with that extra shit it's fucking unnecessary."

She  stared at me teary eyed I try to keep myself from walking away I hated when females got emotional, it made me uncomfortable, I pulled her into a hug apologizing over nothing I do nothing but be faithful to this girl, all she do is act insecure.

"You need to stop doing this to yo self baby I'm not him." I said pulling away from the hug, she nodded her as I wiped the the tears from her eyes, I kissed her lip she grabbed my hand poking her lip like a baby would, I chuckled she was bipolar I swear.

"Promise, I don't want have to cut you and a bitch at the same time." She baby talked me, I had to keep from mugging her.

"I promise,"
---------

Monti P. O. V

"My nigga you free why you still here fool?" KJ asked pushing me, I smacked my teeth if only she knew how fucked up the justice and my sister got me fucked up she would feel my pain.

"I thought  that would the case to-"

"MJ A'Monti King."  I groaned at the full name in the lips of a guard KJ left, and me I wish I could leave, I stayed there until Jack came through with a straight look on his face, oh this can't be good.

"Whaddup old man." I greets but he shook his head I knew what that meant, I tried to keep my anger but I been in holding for so long, sometimes I couldn't think straight. I was intoxicated with anger, to pretend like I was okay wouldn't justify shit.

"Yo what the fuck man I been here damn near 12 years for some shit I ain't do, and I'm stuck man this some bullshit y-."

"Get everything out your cell inmate, you got 15 minute what ever you like we are not accounted for do you understand me?" He said it like it was script he'd followed for years, it stopped me mid rant I looked at him confused.