"Nun bro was been up with you lil nigga."  I said blowing out the smoke Bobbi mugged for a minute before a smile came on face. I passed the blunt to Compton who pass took a drag then blow it out her nose.

"Shit school is out so I just be chilling... Hustling nothing new." She answered shrugging her shoulder see Bobbi was 17 but little dude was a stone cold hustler just like Compton and me she got just like we did. But the only thing is she wanted to do better than just be in the streets and for that I respected her for.

"That's cool speaking of new, this nigga got us sharing OUR house with these two bad bit- good looking females, rent free, no sex involved nada damn thing, and yet they staying there they let me say this again for free." I glared at Compton the whole time as she spoke about Empress and Empire, Bobbi snickered cause she knew Compton never spoke like that plus buddy was high.

"Okay, you not getting nun buddy you'll be alright." Bobbi implied before patting Compton's head then busted out laughing along me Compton smack her lips, before flipping us off, I caught my breathe before Bobbi ever would.

"Man its not that funny." She snapped both of held our hand up in surrender but Bobbi high ass was still laughing , until finally she stopped getting serious if only for a little bit, as fine girl was pass us looking fine as ever, I patted they head, they smacked they lips and swatted at me but I ran to catch to the girl that walked past us.

"Excuse me I'm sorry to interrupt you from walking but I just had to stop a beautiful woman such as yourself." I said when I caught up to her, she side eyed me before suddenly stopping, she smirked then turned facing me.

"I got boyfriend," she stated lamely but still smirking I lick my lip, grabbing her by her hip then pulling her close, with same smirk she had, her wavered but she still keep it.

"Damn that's  tragic, you probably shouldn't  be letting me hold you like this then." I replied raising a eyebrow, she giggled wrapping her arms around me too then made me lean down so she could whisper in my ear.

"What he don't know won't hurt him."

That's my line.
---------

Demetrius P. O. V

I smacked my lips throwing my phone to side, I know that hoe wouldn't show like she said she would I smack my lips grabbing my pre rolled blunt and lighter lit it taken a long drag;then blew it out my nose.

"Aye Demetrius come here bro ain't that you girl with that dyke." I heard someone called for me, I got up and walked to where he was at, I raised my eyebrows as he pointed to the window, what I say pissed me straight the fuck off.

"Yo what the fuck!" I yelled out grabbing my gun, and running outside when I got there they were kissing her, I snatch my girl away from the stud who glared at me, but smirk.

"Oh is that yours?" The stud smirked but it dropped, and soon got replaced with a smile I really couldn't even pretend that I was mad.

"Phoroah?"

"Demetrius?"

Then out of nowhere came her friends Compton and Bobbi, I chuckled this was something big in the hood, I pushed the hoe to the side, trying think of what to say.