cinqo

"luke?"

luke starts to panic. he shuts his eyes frantically yet again to try and pretend that the scenario in front of him did not exist. he begins to rock back and forth slightly in his drivers seat, wishing whoever it was would just go inside and leave him alone in his manics. he covers his ears with his hands as they continue to call out his name and lightly tap on his window. they soon give up and walk around to the passenger side and open the door. they sit down next to luke and begin to speak.

"what are you doing here?"

luke knows that he is no longer able to ignore the person that is now sitting inside his car, and slowly opens his eyes and uncovers his ears to face the person that was questioning what the fuck he was doing sitting outside their apartment in his car at almost midnight.

after luke's eyes adjust to the dim porch light that was on outside of the apartment, he looks at the person sitting beside him. he begins to analyse the features of the figure beside him, starting with their gorgeous fluffy hair. luke would never get tired of seeing the individual hairs go up in different directions, and how it was always messy no matter what they would do to try and fix that. he then lowers his eyes to the side of their face, which was dimly lit by the porch light. luke notices a slight stubble and concerned green eyes. he soon allows his mind to recognise the person as michael, and becomes quickly flushed and embarrassed.

"i uh, i wanted to see you," replies luke almost a minute later. "i just didn't know how to do that."

michael turns and chuckles at the small boy that was now in front of him. michael appreciates luke's efforts, and understands his struggle to find the right words to say to michael.

"come inside, we'll talk there," coos michael quietly. he smiles at luke softly and exits his car. luke still remains, sitting there wondering if he should go or just drive away and never return. luke's indecisiveness soon gets the better of him and is again sitting alone in his car staring blankly at his dashboard. michael does not hesitate to scare luke out of his thoughts by loudly opening his door and reaching out his hand to grab luke's and intertwining his fingers with his. luke looks at him with confused puppy eyes and slowly steps out of his car, hand still intertwined with michael's.

michael leads luke up the three flights of stairs and to his door step, never letting go of his hand in the process. he stops at his door, turning to face luke. luke looks up at michael, puzzled as to why they were paused in the dead quiet hallway. michael disentangles their hands and grabs luke's face and presses his lips against his. their lips move together in motion, passion was the only thing the two knew in the moment.

michael pulls apart and it was silent for a moment.

"thank you for that, i've missed it." michael smiles and unlocks his door. his apartment was exactly how luke remembered it. his apartment was covered in dark wood and artwork, and luke loved this simpleness about michael. they both step foot in the apartment, luke trailing behind michael slowly, staring at his feet as he walks to his bedroom. michael grabs luke's other hand and sits him down in front of him on his bed.

"are you gonna explain yourself to me now?" michael questions luke. since he had heard from him, he had thought it was pretty unfair that he had not heard a single word from luke since they had kissed that night in michael's bedroom.

the moon was shining in through michael's open curtains, hitting their faces in places that michael's small bedside lamp could not. luke loves how michael's skin glimmers in the moonlight, and michael loves how luke's blue eyes were competing with the moonlight to become the brightest thing in michael's bedroom.

"i guess i'm just so afraid of being hurt again. everyone i fall for hurts me," luke tells the sex shop worker. michael notices his eyes sadden as he looks up at him again. "it was just easier for me to leave before anything got tough."

this deeply hurts michael. how could luke just assume that he was only going to hurt him? that's just an unfair assumption on luke's behalf and it truly hurt michael's feelings.

"how could you just assume that i would hurt you like that? i barely know you, but i do enjoy being around you and spending time with you." michael is confused and is almost yelling at this point. he wants luke to understand that michael is not the type to just hurt someone.

"i-i didn't mean it like th-that michael," luke frowns quietly.

"how did you mean it then? at least get to know somebody before making the dark assumption that they're just going to try and break you like everyone else you've met in the entirety of your life!" michael is definitely yelling at luke now, and this scares him.

"you know what?" michael says. "strip."

luke is flustered and mumbles, "w-what?"

"you heard me. get up. and strip."

luke slowly stands up in front of michael, stripping down to his bare skin and underwear.

"those too," orders michael. michael is fuming that luke had made such a false assumption about him without barely knowing him, and he knows exactly how to get his frustrations out without upsetting luke.

luke takes off his underwear and michael takes in a sharp breath. michael strips off too and luke could not stop staring at his gorgeous pale skin. he admires his tattoos and how they look so natural against his moonlit skin.

"get on your knees for me princess." orders michael. luke obeys and looks up at michael when he is on his knees.

"suck."

luke takes michael in his mouth slowly, only breaking eye contact with michael to allow his cock to touch the back of his throat. luke picks up the pace, and listens to michael's deep breaths and quiet moans. michael gets closer and closer as luke keeps bobbing his head as michael guides him with his hands on the back of his head. eventually michael pushes his head off.

"get up and get on the bed," michael says in short breaths. luke sits in front of him and awaits michaels next order.

"daddy's going to fuck you now princess, is that okay?" asks michael. luke nods eagerly, anticipating michael's soft hands all over his body. "get on your knees on top of the bed for me, i need to prep you."

luke does this and michael sticks a single finger in, a small moan leaving luke's lips. michael sticks in another finger and moves them so that luke could adjust to the size. michael sticks in another after a short moment and allows him to adjust to that. luke was a moaning mess on the bed, and michael quickly withdraws his fingers. luke pouts and michael quickly replaces his fingers with his throbbing cock, making luke express a loud moan.

"somebody likes daddy's cock, doesn't he?" michael taunts. luke nods his head weakly, still moving against michael inside of him.

"are you gonna cum for me luke? are you gonna cum for daddy?" michael says, out of breath from the hard pounding he was giving luke.

"y-yes daddy-oh fuck i'm gonna cum-" luke moans, unable to complete a full sentence as he was so overwhelmed by michael's size.

luke explodes everywhere, michael following shortly after. he finishes inside luke and collapses next to him.

"next time just don't assume shit, yeah?" michael says, chuckling. they both fall asleep next to each other, the two boys happy that they had found each other again.