très

for the remainder of michael's 20 minutes at his dead end job, he proceeded to close up shop and do the usual till. he wasn't able to keep his mind off of luke and was shaking heavily with excitement. michael pranced around the shop singing a flume song while closing the blinds and turning off lights. michael didn't realise in all his excitement that luke was standing out the front watching him with a smile on his face. luke liked this childish side of michael. he also liked observing michael when he thought there was no one around. it sure was a sight to see.

michael walked out of the store, locking the door behind him. he notices luke lost in thought sitting on the pavement, staring into abyss. he looked so gorgeous at sundown in the light of the sunset, his blue eyes more prominent than ever. his blonde hair was so radiant and was shining golden, almost completely similar to the beautiful golden sunset that was radiating in the sky at that very moment. michael soon finds himself lost in thought while looking at the view in front of him, and shakes himself out of it and attempts to pull luke from his 'eyes-open-slumber' without scaring the poor boy to death.

he walks over and crouches down next to luke. he stares at his beauty for a moment more, then proceeds to wave his hand in front of luke's sea blue eyes.

"earth to luuuuke, wake up sweetie," michael taunts, still waving his hand in luke's face. luke blinks hard and turns to look at michael. he turns bright red when he realises he was daydreaming.

"i-i'm really s-sorry i was d-daydreaming again..." trails luke, rubbing his eyes in attempt to wake himself up. luke had a tendency to dissociate, and often found himself in situations where people were trying to snap him out of a trance. it wasn't unusual for him, just something he had been used to since he could remember.

after michael had finished closing, he took luke to his apartment which was a 5 minute walk from the sex store, which those 5 minutes were spent in awkward silence. luke was quite impressed with the level of cleanliness because he did not expect that from michael. the first thing luke noticed about the flat was the various canvases stacked against the cream walls in a pile.

"did you paint those?" luke questions michael.

"yeah i did, a while ago though. they're nothing special." michael answers. luke could tell that he was going slightly red and was embarrassed that luke even noticed the pile. it wasn't hard to notice since it was right near the door.

"i think they're really good from what i can see."

"aw thanks sweetie." luke loves it more than he should when michael calls him sweetie. his entire body tenses up and he feels tingly and warm all over. he feels like that in general when he's around michael, but more intense when he calls him sweetie.

the rest of michaels apartment included a desk area, a kitchen, and michael's bedroom and bathroom. the desk area had michael's desktop and a large set of speakers. it was extremely dark for some reason and luke thought it would be best to not question why. his kitchen, as well as his desk, was dark wood for the countertops and cupboards. in-roof lights lit up the kitchen but still managed to miss the dark space of michael's desk. michael led the taller boy into his bedroom, which also bared dark wood on his bed and bedside tables. luke thought the entire set up was extremely nice and aesthetically pleasing.

michael sat down on his bed and motioned for luke to do the same. luke being luke, sat extremely far away from michael making both of them feel too awkward to say anything. luke looked down at his hands and feet for about 3 minutes before michael decided to speak.

"can you move closer instead of sitting on the edge of the bed you're making this extremely awkward," michael complains. luke blushes and moves an inch closer towards michael.

"more."

luke moves again.

"more."

at this point luke may as well have been sitting on top of michael. luke begins to think that this may have been michael's intentions to begin with. luke is too shy to even breathe at this point. michael saves him by talking again.

"so lukey, do you have a last name?" michael asks.

"why should i tell you?"

"fine don't. i don't care."

"i-i was kidding. it's hemmings."

"thank you. in case you were wondering, mine is clifford."

luke nodded his head and hummed, making the situation entirely awkward again. michael decided not to say anything this time, and used the silence to subtly look at the boy next to him. michael started to look at luke from the bottom up. michael notices how he can't keep his feet still and was fidgeting a lot. nerves maybe. his skinny legs were again accompanied by black skin tight jeans. michael thought it was abnormal how skinny luke was. luke was wearing a plain t shirt and a black cap that was planted on his head backwards. michael thought he was so sexy in his cap  and he never wanted luke to take it off.

michael really wanted to kiss luke. he also really wanted to do a lot of other things to luke. for now he just wanted to focus on making a move on luke.

"luke," michael whispers, snapping luke out of his trance. luke looks at him confused with his deep blue eyes.

"yes, michael?"

michael just went for it. he pushed luke's shoulder so that he was facing michael front on. he slowly leaned in so that he didn't freak luke out with his sudden movements. after what felt like years of leaning in, michael pressed his lips to luke's, and luke kissed back. luke was still confused but had decided to go along with michael.

the two pull apart and luke blushes hard. he fiddles with his fingers and michael grabs them. luke looks up and michael smiles at him.

"i-i should go...mum wants m-me home for dinner...sorry...thanks for t-that..." luke gets up and removes his fingers from michael's. he shuffles out of michaels apartment and begins to make his way home.