Chapter 1.2

After a short walk, she stood still in front of a big, old building. The music was so loud I could here it from here. All the windows were sealed, so you couldn't peek inside and there were lots of bullet marks in the walls. 

The girl knocked on the door and mumbled something. When the door eventually opened, she walked inside. I wanted to follow her inside, but the door closed right in front of me. I heard her talking, but it wasn't clear enough to really hear what she was saying. So I looked around a bit. I knew darn well where I was. I walked past this building plenty of times, but I didn't really had a choice here. I couldn't sleep on the streets. After a while the door opened again. I could walk in, so I did. The building was very busy with people who were smoking weed and drinking alcohol. Most of them had tattoos and piercings. They looked like the normal inhabitants of this neighboorhood actually. The girl walked towards a small stairway that lead her downstairs and I followed her. Again we stood in front of a closed door and again she knocked on it and walked inside, leaving me behind. With my arms crossed, I sighed deeply. I knew what would happen if I walked inside this door, but I did it before so it wasn't that big of a deal. It wasn't that awful. After a while the door opened again and she gestured me to go in and I did.