Rommate, Chapter 2

Cloud's POV

I only had three days left in the hotel, and I never had enough money for another night. I sat up, early in the morning, and peered at the clock.

I looked beside me, and jumped out of my bed, noticing Kadaj was gone. I turned around, and saw the silverette holding a knife, walking up to me. He pushed me over, into his bed, and he pinned me down, holding the blade to my throat, and he cackled,"It's what you get for giving me a second chance! Now die!"

I screamed as I got up. I could tell I wasn't in my bed, but I was in Kadaj's. I must've preformed the actions in my real world, too. If the child saw the crazy action, it must've entertained him. His eyes fluttered open, and he asked,"Why are you in my bed?"

Good, so he never saw it... I thought, with relief.

I put my hand on his forehead, and I smiled,"I just had a nightmare about you... That's why I ended up in your bed."

The cold hearted youth, was warming up to me. He grabbed my hand, and muttered,"What was it about?"

I told him the entire dream, while I rubbed his swollen wrist.

When I was finished, he grabbed my arm, and pulled me closer to him, and he said slyly,"Where are my other brothers?"

I looked away from him, and I muttered,"When Reno unleashed a bomb, your brother got caught in it. From rumours I hear, they are in Shin-Ra's prison. I here the guy who kidnapped Marlene, is in worse condition than the long haired beauty. I can't even tell if you just say he's a guy, or if he's female."

The last bit, seemed, to have ticked him off, and he hissed,"If I were able to walk, you'd be laying on the ground, begging for mercy!"

I laughed. I stood up, and I said quietly,"I'm going to get food. Stay put while I'm gone."

I left for the downstairs of the hotel, and I saw someone trading life potions, for gil. It was fifty a potion, and for Kadaj's health sake, I got it, and went back to my room.

Kadaj wasn't in his bed, but stumbled out of the bathroom, when I entered. I demanded him to get back on his bed, and I opened the potion, and said,"Open your mouth."

I poured the liquid down his throat, and I could already see that beneath the bandages were glowing. I grabbed a knife, and carefully cut the bandages off of him. He was all healed. He sat up, and hugged me, and he cried,"You are so kind!"

I wrapped my arms around his slim body.  I told him to get into his clothes, and we left the hotel for the day.