s e c o n d

ERRORS AHEAD

I missed her and I'm sure you did too. ;)

It's been a long time, sasaengs.

---

I'm okay. I just woke up from a nap.

I sent the text to Baekhyun. He's been flooding my phone with texts since an hour ago and I didn't know because I was asleep in the plane plus my phone is on airplane mode. I'm currently in Gimpo airport, finally decided that I should just stay in Seoul so that he wouldn't have to fly everytime just to check on me.

I secretly took the plane without him knowing because I know that he would just disagree and force me to just stay in Busan. That would be so unfair of me, I can see how tired he is. I don't want to be a stressor for him, and I also want to see how all of them are doing.

My baby bump is really huge right now, I'm already on my 8th month. One of the reasons why Byun would really be angry once he discovers that I am here, it's one of the most dangerous months for a pregnant woman but I don't care. He shouldn't forget that I am Nam fucking Sora and I don't listen to anyone.

I mumbled my thanks and slowly pushed my luggage cart after an airport staff helped me with my luggages. They're too heavy, I don't want to risk the chance of Sangjunie getting hurt.

I smiled widely when I saw a very familiar face, someone I haven't seen for months already, the manager of AlLiBe. He ran up to me and took the cart, "It's been a long time, Sora."

I slightly hit his arm, "Ya! You visited me last month, didn't you?" This guy, I think, is the only guy I seriously call Oppa.

He chuckled loudly, his eyes gleamed at the sight of my tummy, "Woah! Your stomach got bigger again, how far along are you again?"

The corners of my mouth quirked up at the reminder that I'll be seeing Sanjunnie soon, "Seven months, three weeks and four days!"

His eyes widened, "You're due next month?"

I smiled and nodded my head. He kept on talking about how excited he is for me until we reached the car, I told him to drive me to my house. I have to get there early and clean everything up since we'll be staying there for good. I also have to remind myself that I need to go shopping as soon as possible for Sangjun's stuff.

Unfortunately, Byun cannot go with me because that's one of the cons of being a Kpop idol. Maybe I'll just bring someone else with me. Ugh! If only Eunha was still here then I wouldn't have to think of someone to invite.

I mumbled my thanks before Manager Oppa left. I pulled my luggage with me and headed inside the house. My eyes roamed all over the place and I couldn't help but wonder why it was clean. I never remembered calling someone to clean it while I was in Busan and Kim Taehyung probably didn't have enough time to even think of my house when he's busy as fuck too.

Oh, maybe Byun did the magic.

I suddenly wondered if he paid someone else or he cleaned it himself. Maybe it was the former, Byun, like Taehyung, is too busy to have time to clean this house.

I went inside our bedroom and opened my luggage, putting my clothes back to the walk in closet and my other stuff to where it should be. The walls are still beige, I don't think it will ever come back to black though. A baby will live in this house soon, it should be colorful and black is simply a nah.