8: Wherever

ERRORS AHEAD.

The guy she was chasing and that 'where is he' are different guys. The where is he part, she's pertaining to Baekhyun. The guy she was chasing, you'll know him soon. And I told you before right? That this fanfic will contain curses and violent scenes and I even told you to read at your own risk. You can always stop reading if you hate it. :D

--

Where the fck is he?

I grabbed the nearest girl who was wearing the staff shirt, "Where's Exo?"

I gritted my teeth when I heard her told me that they already left. Fuckng Byun BaekHyun. I just chased someone bullsht and now, he already left me. Byun BaekHyun left me. Sht. I really can't believe this. I grabbed my bag and my camera before running back into my car. I was kind of hop ng that maybe he'll be there standing beside my car but sht happens all the time because he's not there. So, he ditched me. Still fiesty, huh?

I drove back to my house with my jaw clenched. I am so going to let him slip today, but I'm sure I'll get him back tonight. By hook or by crook. Through the best way or through the worst way.

If he's that fearless then I'll remind him that I am fcking fearless too.

I slumped myself on my bed, thinking of what should I do. When I thought of a bright idea, I got up and went to the kitched. I grabbed the knife and an empty jar. I bit my lip as I start cutting my arm, I repeat, arm not wrist. I am no suicidal. I just need to send that fearless gay a letter. A letter written with my blood as the ink. I groaned in pain as I watch my blood fall inside the jar.

Fck sht.

Ugh.

I bit my lip harder when I saw the deep cut on my arm. Blood. Blood all over the kitchen counter. Fck. This will be hard to clean. I grabbed my paint brush and my sketch pad, then I started the words I want him to know: I'll follow you wherever you go.

I placed it inside a pretty box, I'll be sending it to their dorm personally. I have to make sure he'll come home to me tonight.

I decided not to follow him to their schedules for the rest of the day, I am still disappointed that he only looked at the btch fansite master-nim beside me earlier. That girl. I am so going to hate her for this.

I cleaned up the the kitchen counter and wiped away all the blood stains. Then I sprayed Baekhyun's perfume, I want my house to smell.like him. I am obsessed. I know, and I do admit that because there's no point in denying when there's actually nothing wrong in being one. I washed my cut with plain water and did not even bother cleaning it with alcohol. It'll be fine soon.

It was past midnight when I drove to their dorm. I'm sure that they are already there by this time. I wore my jacket, no one should see my cut, because one thing that I am sure of is that they'll find it weird. I rode the lift and clicked their floor's button. I placed the box in front of their door and rang the doorbell before running away. I was about to laugh but I suppressed it, I don't want anyone to think that I am crazy. I silently went to the building's basement parking lot and acted like I did nothing wrong. I hopped inside my car and dialed Baekhyun's number. He answered on the second ring. Was he expecting me?  I smiled with that thought.

"I'll wait for you at the parking lot," I said before hanging up.

In just ten minutes, I already saw the fearless Byun BaekHyun approaching my car with that red face of his. He's furious, I guess? I shook my head mentally. Not that I care if he's mad or not, it's not going to change my mind. He sat on the passenger seat and slumping the door so hard that it almost detached.

"Not my car, you fcker." I said.

He didn't talk the whole ride. He didn't even dare look at me, all I can hear was his ragged breathing. He was furious, no doubt. He quickly hopped out when we already reached my house. I followed him inside but hell, he slapped me hard before I can even call his name. "Damn!" I exclaimed. My left hand flew to my left cheek, and caressed it. Darn. It fcking stings and it was hot as hell. I can still feel the his hand on my face. I glared at him, "What the hell!"

He glared back at me, "Are you out of your mind?!" He yelled. So. This is the angry side of the cute Byun BaekHyun? How hot. I rolled my eyes and yelled back, "I am not!"

"Then why do you have to do that?!" His voice is still loud, too loud actually. "Tao! Tao was terrified, he almost cried when he saw the box's content!"

I feel sorry for the panda but that was his fault. He shouldn't have looked at it. I addressed it to Baekhyun and not to him, "That's what happens when you try to run away." I told him before turning my back against him. I am too tired today. My left cheek stings, and my left arm's throbbing. I just need to be sure that he'll sleep here tonight. Besides, today's still our first day.

I went to the bathroom and changed, I need to sleep. I have to be energized for tomorrow. I saw his schedule and it's full packed. I lied on my bed and closed my eyes but after few minutes I woke up and screamed because of a sudden pain on my arm, I saw Byun BaekHyun holding a cotton ball with alcohol beside him. "What are you doing?!"

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me and hit my arm. "Sht!" I threw daggers at him, "You don't have to hit it, okay!"

"Stop cutting if you don't even know how to clean it! And if you'll ever cut again, make sure that you'll die or you do it on your neck." He plainly said.

W-What? What the?

Did he just tell me that I should just kill my self?

"I'm not going to die, not now when you're here." I told him, "And I did that for you--Ah!" I almost cursed when he poured the alcohol in my arm. I tried my best not to but it keeps on stinging and stinging like hell.

I looked at his face and I saw him smiling.

Dang.

Does he want me to suffer?

I pulled my hand away and lied again. I even heard him say, "You can just cry while begging me to come back, that's much better than cutting and writing me a letter through your blood."

I heaved a sigh, "No way, there's no way I'll cry just to get you back. Tears are for weak people, and I'm done being one." I turned my back against him and close my eyes.

Cry? I'd rather cut my whole arm than cry. It's better to pull my gun's trigger than shed tears.