27: Caller

I'm a bitch and I've warned you about that before you start reading my fanfics. I don't give a fuck if you hate my attitude or whatever. Hate doesn't create good stories, it creates insecurities.

Ps. My fanfics under "coming soon" status would all be private once I start updating them. So all the bashers would be blocked. Let's reduce those creatures, aight? :D

--

I ignored the freaking text message. Who in this fucked up world would even text me without even introducing himself? I don't have enough time for shits. I got a lot of things to prioritize.

It's day 25. Last 3 days ahead. Fucking 3 days. I wish girly Tao was here so he could stop or at least slow the time down when I'm with Byun.

I stared at his sleeping face, it's already 6:41 am. I woke up few minutes ago and I realized that I didn't have a nightmare like the usual. It was a comfortable sleep, a long one actually. I took a long deep breath before sitting up. It's fucking hard to leave him all alone in this bed with that lovely sleeping face but I have to make him breakfast. This guy is disfunctional when starving.

I was at the middle of stirring the soup when my phone rang, it's the same damned number. Fuck who this is. Doesn't even know how to introduce himself, what a fucking bitch. Hiding behind a number where no one would discover them.

I pressed my lips into thin line when that asshole called again for the nth time. Golddamn this shit!

"Damn you if you call again, fucker! Who the hell are you?"

[Naya.]

I was completely disappointed when I heard a very familiar voice. A voice of an eyeless person. Damnshit. "What the fuck do you need, Fuck Jimin? I don't sell eyes, y'know?"

I heard him hiss at the other line, [You didn't come to AlLiBe last night.]

I rolled my eyes because if what I heard, "Who gives a fuck, Fuck Jimin?"

[I waited for you, y'know.]

"And who told you to?" I smirked, "Don't fucking tell me you like me?" That's bullshit, aight? No one's gonna like someone like me.

[So where can I meet you then?] He asked back, ignoring my first question.

"Where'd you get my number anyway? Are you a stalker now? Damn. Find your eyes first, will you?" I glanced at the bedroom's door. Just in case Baekhyun's awake already.

I heard a sigh, [I got it from Taehyung, okay?] Damn that cousin of mine. [Where can I see you now?]

I pressed my lips into thin line before speaking again, "You can meet me once you find your eyes and jams but that's freaking impossible so you know what I fucking mean." He was about to say something but I ended the call. I don't have time for shits.

"Who was that?" I turned around and saw the almighty Byun Baekhyun standing behind me with his white shirt and his boxer shorts, looking at me with his sleepy eyes. Golddamn it, he's so perfect just the way he is. "Sora."

My eyes went back to his when I heard him call me, "Hm?"

"Who are you talking to earlier?"

I went back to what I was doing and turned the stove off, "It's just Park Jimin." I looked at him and grinned but all I saw was his brows furrowed deep.