16: Eidetic Imagery

ERRORS AHEAD

So I watched Exo's second box the other day, especially SeChan's couple talk. Their conversation brought me back to Chanyeol's fanfic and I realized that it was indeed close to reality. The last part when they were just silent and thinking about their trainee days made me wonder, what if there's a real Shin Eunha? But that's impossible, right? It's amazing how that fanfic fits to their trainee lives.

--

"Do you really," I looked up and met his eyes, "hate me?"

He didn't say anything, he just stared back at me. I'm currently sitting on the floor across the bed with my back leaning on the wall, holding a can of beer. Still wearing that white tank top and short shorts. I shook my head and chuckled, "Don't worry, there are only 21 days left. After that, I'll leave you alone. You'll never see me again," I gathered all my strength to give him a warm smile but I ended giving him only half, "For real." I mumbled as I look away.

If freedom was what he really wants, then I'll give it to him. Just not now, I just need him to be with me until the 28 day deal is finished. I took a deep breath before standing up and unlocking the handcuffs.

"You should sleep now." I turned around and left the bedroom, heading to the kitchen to cook our food. He'll be hungry when he wakes.

My hands are shaking and my lipsnare fucking trembling as I gather the ingridients for his favorite strawberry cheesecake. I hate strawberries actually, and knowing how much Byun loves them doesn't change anything at all. I still hate it just like how he hates my favorite cucumbers. I leaned over the kitchen island, feeling weak as fuck. Darn! Nam Sora, you are not allowed to cry! Crying is for the weak. Shit. I clenched my jaw, fighting the tears before they can even fall.

Am I hurting him too much? Aniya, Sora. You're doing this for him, remember? This is for him. Gahd. Shin Eunha is probably laughing her ass out right now if she was here. Seeing how frustrated I am over her Baekhyun Oppa. Bullshit. I miss that bitch. Why am I even thinking about her?

--

"Would you like some coffee?" I asked Byun Baekhyun, but he just shook his head in return.

Today is Day 16. It has been 9 days since his failed escape and only 11 days left on our deal. It was awkward at first, but I didn't want him to feel so uncomfortable with me so I acted like nothing happened. I know I'd look like a fool doing that but who the hell cares, we're getting better now and that is what's important.

I glanced at Xiumin, "I'll get you an Americano."

He smiled cheekily at me, "Komawo, Sora-ssi!"

I winked at him that earned me a chuckle from him before turning to Sehun, "Is there anything you want, Sehunah?"

"Anything's fine." He smiled and I find it really weird--wait no, he's been really weird for me. Well, that's from what I've observed.

Daaaamn. Don't tell me he's still hurt when Elle married Tao? Because honestly, he didn't look anything but happy on their wedding day. I'm a hundred percent sure he's moved on but why does he look like he's ... waiting? But waiting for what?

I kissed Baekhyun's cheeks and whispered, "I'll just buy what they want, okay?" He nodded at me, "Don't miss me too much." I snatched a kiss on his lips before running my way to my car. I was laughing so hard when I heard him shouting my name. His lips are gettig chappy, maybe because it's cold. I should apply some lip balm on it later.

I just hopped off my car when I heard my phone beep. It was a message from Byun.

From: Byun
Can you still remember everything you need to buy? You didn't list it.