"Watch out for Sebastian and Flounder, I think they are going to ride that ride too. Are you ready for a picture?" Ariel asked.

Natalie nodded and the two posed for a picture. Ariel waved to Natalie as she left the line to go on the ride. The line for the ride was pretty long, but they waited anyways. Natalie seemed to enjoy waiting for some weird reason no one could figure out.

After the ride was over, Natalie was pretty pleased with how everything had turned out. Whenever they passed Ariel merchandise at a store she would point out that she met her. Barry thought it was really cute, Caitlin, however, thought it was annoying after a while.

They decided to do Magic Kingdom for the day and do the other parks the other days. Barry and Natalie did the Dumbo ride together while Caitlin got water and then they all went on the It's a Small World ride and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. After that, Barry went on a few rides like Splash Mountain and Space Mountain by himself while Caitlin watched Natalie.

Caitlin didn't do rides by herself since she wasn't a huge fan of them, but she did Peter Pan's Flight with Natalie while Barry did the Haunted Mansion. As much as it annoyed Caitlin that Barry would do his own stuff, she found it really adorable how happy Barry was.

The parade was something everyone loved. Natalie liked seeing all the characters and the characters brought Barry and Caitlin back to their childhood, well, most of them at least.

After dinner, everyone walked through the park to the Princess Sofia meet and greet. As they waited in line, Barry and Caitlin watched the sunset. Of course, they didn't see the whole thing, but what they did see was beautiful.

"Hi princess! What's your name!" Princess Sofia opened her arms for a hug.

"Natalie," Natalie replied after hugging Sofia.

"It's nice to meet you! Ready for a picture?" Sofia asked.

Natalie nodded and they posed for a picture. They waved goodbye to each other and then Natalie exited the line with her parents trailing behind her. There was a firework show going on when they walked out of the small, curtained, area.

Everyone looked up and watched the fireworks take the shape of their favorite characters. When they realized they were standing in the middle of everything, they moved over to a bench to finish the firework show. Even though the fireworks were super loud, Natalie ended up falling asleep in Barry's arms anyways.

"I'll take her back to the room, do you want to print the pictures?" Barry suggested, giving Caitlin the photo cards and money.

"I'll meet you back at the room," Caitlin said and then they went their separate ways.

Back at the room, Barry sent Iris pictures of the newly printed pictures and the pictures in front of the castle. His favorite picture was by far the one of him and Caitlin kissing in front of the castle.

Iris's phone went off as she was sitting on the couch waiting for the oven timer to go off, signaling the brownies she was cooking were done

Iris's phone went off as she was sitting on the couch waiting for the oven timer to go off, signaling the brownies she was cooking were done. She looked through the pictures as Joe sat down on the chair next to the couch. She smiled and chuckled at the picture of Natalie with Ariel. When the timer went off, Iris set her phone down on the side table and got up to take the brownies out of the oven.

Curious at what Iris was looking at, Joe took Iris's phone off the table and looked through the pictures Barry had sent her. Guilt filled Joe up. The fact that he didn't even know that Barry was with Caitlin and his daughter in Disney World was enough to make his eyes tear up.

"I'll be right there with the brownies!" Iris called into the living room.

Joe immediately took his mind off Barry and set the phone back in its original spot. He smiled at Iris as she came out with a brownie on a plate for him. He took the brownie and began to eat it. A small frown wiped away the smile on his face, but he quickly replaced it with a fake smile to make it seem like nothing was wrong. 

----------

Dear readers, 

I've never been to Disney World so some of this might be inaccurate. 

If anyone was watching the Yankees vs Rangers game on 6/29/16 where the Yankees won the game even though the score was Rangers 7- Yankees 2 at the bottom of the 9th I was there. I was in sec 314 then I posted my tix on twitter to show I was there and the Yankees upgraded my seats to VIP sec. 126. It was a crazy lucky night with the Yankee win so I'm super happy right now. 

Anyways, I finally updated with a long chapter! I know that pic isn't Barry and Caitlin but lets pretend it is ok? ok. 

If anyone knows what I said Natalie's hair color is please tell me in the comments!

Comment and Vote!

Instagram - flash.xoxo

Love, the author, 

Elly :)