broken

it fluttered through my fingers like a small piece of paper, when it touches my skin, it burns,  part of my skin broke and blood flittered through. it came out in spoonfuls, my blood burning as if it were the scale of that reptile i had just killed. i was on my knees, bloody, because that thing put up a pretty good fight. my face felt broken in some places where blood poured through. my leg was hurting, but i couldnt check on it. it had been calm for weeks, but now, now something had found me. i was alive, and it was not. i leaned down and placed my lips on its head, then pulled back as the group found me.

fletcher held me tight, i couldnt feel anything anymore. saber's hands were working away at my body, fixing me. part of the time leeth and ember watched, but the other part of it, they went hunting. it wasnt long before i was 'as good as new.' fletcher kissed me and told me i was okay repeativley, but i didnt want to hear it. it took some effort, but i pushed myself off him and walked out of the hut that had been built. thats when they came. a group of the gamer's 'minions', walked to the forrest and told us we had two options. "option one. you join us. option two. you die." at first no one moved, then we all turned to find out who made the walking movements to them. my heart stopped. fletcher was joining them. he walked right up to the minion who spoke and nodded his head. the minion smiled. "fletcher. good of you to join us." i couldnt stop the tears from falling from my face. he gave me a short, quick look, then walked off to join the other minions. "no one else? thats a shame. we'll be sure to give you funerals." "its not us whos going to die!" leeth let out, obviously in tears. "leeth. want us to say hi to your family? oops, sorry. they died." he smiled at leeth's expression and stalked off with the minions-and fletcher. leeth let out a cry of sadness, and people ran towards him. i couldnt move. i watched as fletcher walked with them until i couldnt see him anymore. but still, i didnt move. we had grown so close and he told me he loved me. i wished i hadnt brushed off his kisses just then. he was my first kiss. my first love. my first goddamn boyfriend! i felt someone's hands grasp me, leeths. he didnt speak, but i knew i had to. "leeth. its okay.." he looked up at me. "its not." i nodded my head. i knew what he meant.