Epilogue: Ochi

It's been approximately nine months since I moved in with Desta. I have to admit, 2016 has been... interesting. Alkaline revealed that he did not, in fact, tattoo his eye balls*, Beyoncé confessed that she has the 'most bomb pussy', Kanye West is balls deep in debt, and according to some girl out there on WhatsApp, my dream has come true and Ochi has, apparently, become its own country.* Oh yeah, Desta and I got married in March.

Speaking of Ochi, that's where I am right now. Desta wasn't joking about bring me back to Dunn's River Falls and fucking me. So let it go down in history that on June 30, 2016, Desta carried me to the popular tourist destination of Dunn's River Falls, Ocho Rios, and paid an entrance fee just to fuck me in the water.

Please note that the drive was over two hours, even on the new, expensive ass highway.

So he drove over two hours, (99 km), paid thousands of (toll on the highway is a bitch, plus the entrance fee, plus toll when we come back) just to keep his promise to fuck me in the water at Dunn's River Falls.

Plus, we could get caught and arrested.

"You're fucking crazy," I say as we sink into the water at the bottom of the falls.

Yeah, and so are you, Ezinma, for agreeing to this.

"I promised you I'd come back," he says solemnly.

I just have to laugh at his serious expression.

"Plus, this is my way of making it up to you for not having a honeymoon."

"We didn't even have a wedding ceremony. We just signed the papers."

"I thought you wanted that."

"I did. I generally hate weddings. Although Mason's wedding in LA last month was... amazing."

"I know. It was," he says with a smile, and pulls me with him further into the water.

I look around. There are some children playing a few metres from us, and a couple kissing passionately even closer to us.

"Babe," he says, bringing my attention back to him. "I know you like to scream and moan and sob and screw up your face, but you can't do that here. We'll get in trouble.

I grin at him. "I'll see what I can do."

***

"What's wrong? Did I hurt your feelings?"

Of course, he's referring to all of the names that he just called me during nasty, dirty public sex. Names that drove me wild.

I giggle at that. "No."

"Did I hurt you?"

I shake my head. "It was just intense... holding it all in, you know? But in a good way."

I like intense...

Shit.

"We have to get back! Rozii's birthday's today!"

He just smiles. "I know."

"She- How?"

"When we first started dating, I asked her. She told me."

I just shake my head, getting back to the problem at hand.

"Look, I need to get an outfit. We're going to Taboo* tonight, after my play, and I don't have anything strip club audience worthy."

"She told me she was gonna go to Taboo months ago."

"So?"

"I got everything covered," he says with a smile.

I got you a see through bralet, a batty rider*, a body chain and heels."

"You know my shoe size?" I inquire sceptically.

"Seven and a half in Nine West, six in Converse women, five in Converse men or unisex... shall I go on?" He says, looking deep into my eyes, as if searching my soul.

"Or shall I tell you your bra size? 30 E to G, depending on the bra... but I know you wear C cups, just to drive me bat shit."

Busted.

"I know you, Ezinma."

I try again to focus on the issue at hand.

"But I don't remember where I put her present."

"The extra Jackrabbit that you bought last year? When I opened your other sex toys, I put it away. It was in the bottom of the chest of drawers in your room at your house. I went there last night and got it. It's at home, all wrapped up."

I stare at him, in amazement. It's as if he can read my mind.

"How did you-"

"Because I know you. In more ways than one."

"Ha, ha. So mature." He's... as close to perfection as they come.

"So... Rozii invited me to come," he says, feigning nervousness and anxiety.

"So?"

"You won't be jealous?" He says mockingly. "All those strippers... all that ass... I'm just a man, Ezinma."

I giggle at his teasing. "I trust you, Desta. You know that."

He pulls me to him in the water, and hugs me tightly. "And I trust you, Mrs Lee Simba."

I smile to myself. I still get tingles when he calls me that.

One thing that Desta did that really touched me, was agree to change his name, so as to prove that he is also mine, to "Desta Hasani Lee Simba".

I still get emotional when I think about it.

"Getting lost on me, babe?" he asks, getting my attention.

"Huh? Umm..."

"That's okay," he says with a smile, "because I'll always be there to bring you back."

*Alkaline
- A Jamaican recording artiste who claimed to have tattooed his eyeballs, inspiring others to attempt it, even sometimes going blind. Alkaline revealed, at the start of the year, that his eye balls are not tattooed, and it was a publicity stunt.

*Ochi
- Ocho Rios (Ochi) is a coastal town in Jamaica. Recently, a voice note has been circulating WhatsApp of a girl saying "Mi live a Jamaica, yes, but, mi nuh deh a Jamaica now; mi deh a Ochi." ("I live in Jamaica, yes, but I an not in Jamaica now; I am in Ochi.")

*Taboo
- A set of strip clubs, located across Jamaica

*Batty Rider
- "Batty" means ass, so it's essentially a pair of shorts that are riding your ass, i.e. very short shorts.