Chapter Twenty

(Pictures of Elsie, Odette, Issac and Leo- in order, so you know what all the human servants look like)

I looked from my window and Ruby and Heath learning new strategies, from Phoebe, while Archibald and Josephine helped them.

I closed my door and sat at the edge of my bed, staring at my mirror.

Now was the time that I needed to get this damn power to work, because I needed to speak to someone.

"Just focus" I whispered to myself, keeping my eyes on the mirror.

I let my emotions take over and I tried to remember my fear that I had felt when Gabriel revealed his past to me and my emotions when Theodore was near me.

I slowly closed my eyes and when I reopened them, Killian and Theodore were standing behind me, on each side of the bed.

"I got you both to appear?" I asked, amazed.

Killian looked at Theodore "Nice to see you without blood covering your face"

"I am not dealing with your devilish personality, she wanted us both here for a reason" Theodore said, sitting beside me.

Killian stared at me "Yes, why did you want both of us here?"

"Theodore is here, because he is the one keeping me calm, while you are here, because you know everyone here better than I do" I explained, turning to face both of them.

"Alright, what do you need to know?" Killian asked.

Theodore put his hand over mine.

I thought to myself, wondering where to start "Was there anyone here that you did not trust, because they seemed two-faced or did not seem to show their true intentions?"

Killian let out a laugh "Everyone here does not show their true self, because there is always a reason to keep secrets in this house. I left because I was tired of never knowing what was going on" he sat down next to me "Lionel was always suspicious, because his moods switched constantly and I never knew if he was insane or had some strange goals; Henry was odd to be around, because his smile alone made me nervous, since he was always around Gabriel it was difficult to tell if he put on a front or was trying to come off as innocent and charming"

"Henry gives me that vibe as well" I muttered.

"Why do you need to know these things?" Theodore asked.

I looked at him "Because if something tragic is about to take place, I need to know who I can and cannot trust to stand by me"

Killian scoffed "Why didn't you just ask that? When it comes to protecting this home, Annabeth is your best bet"

"Annabeth? She hates me, why would I trust her enough to fight alongside me?" I asked.

Killian shook his head "You may finally be apart of this world, but you still know nothing" he stood and looked down at me "Annabeth is the most honest vampire in this home, because she has her secrets, but as far as intentions and personality goes, she does not hide anything"

"How do I know I can trust her though?" I asked.

"You don't, but out of everyone here, she has surprised me the most, because there has always been more to her than an attitude" he explained.

I nodded "How shouldn't I trust?" I asked.

He shrugged "As far as the humans go, I never knew any of them, so I cannot help there, but I wouldn't trust Lionel, because he can go from levelheaded to a threat with a blink. He may be helping you with your telekinesis, but he is not a stable vampire"