Chapter 1

I have heterochromia, and it fucking sucks. Doctors are all up my ass with tests to get more information, but there is a high chance that I can get blind. So that's why I hide my eyes from everyone, only my mom, my friend Armin and adopted sister Mikasa know about it. My mom adopted her, because my dad died when I was around eight years old, and she still wanted a kid.
I got heterochromia from my dad, I actually don't know how he died, my mom never wanted to talk about it.

Let's just say that I'm kind of in trouble if anyone figures out that I have heterochromia, because people will probably contact the hospitals or wherever those doctors are. And then I'm fucked, because if they start doing tests with me, I can get blind, like I said earlier. And I really, really would like to be able to enjoy life as long as possible, and not that I won't ever see the night sky again.

It's actually quite scary, and life feels a bit like a movie sometimes. Since I'm walking around with a big secret and stuff, it really gives me the creeps when I think about the things that could happen if somehow my secret got spilled. That's why I never talk with my mom or Mikasa about it, since it'll make me think, and it actually might make me so anxious I won't be able to go outside. I'm happy, and I'd like to be for a long time, and not live in a constant fear of spilling my secret. So that's why I got these color contacts, so I can live life like a normal teenager and be able to go to school without any problems.

School can be a little tough sometimes, since I have to carry extra contacts with me in my bag. And trying not to lose those damned things is a sport, really. One time I panicked because I couldn't find them, but it turned out I put them in a pocket I normally never put them. It actually felt as if my heart fell straight to my feet. And I had some hard time explaining my friends why I suddenly looked so pale, yeah that wasn't the most fun thing I've done.

Oh well, I'll be fine. I've been able to survive all those years, so why wouldn't I be able to survive another? Nothing really special happend, but I'm always trying to be careful, since you never know when life decides to fuck it all up, and if it decides to do that. Until then I'm just gonna live how I live now, and hope nothing too complicated will happen, since I'm really not waiting for that kinda stuff.

And if I'll ever get caught, I will fight with all I got, I will not let them take away my sight.

A/N: Okay so hi people! This is my first fanfic I'm publishing. I'm always open for tips and stuff, because I really want to get better! I'll just let you know, I might put some angst in this one, but no smut. I'll make a different story for that later maybe. Anyways, I hope you like it so far, and you can always talk to me :D Have a good day <3