Chapter 23

Camrie POV

I've been on the dl for the past five days. Well it's Friday and tomorrow is the homecoming game. I've decided to go for La then leave again. I've been avoiding them now. I don't get on Instagram or Facebook and I don't text anyone back. It was late so I took my shower and went to bed.

I was awoken at 12:39 by my phone ringing. I looked at the name and it was La. I sat the phone down and went to use the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then sat down on the bed staring at the wall. I'm sooo bored believe it or not I haven't been eating lately. I throw up everything I eat. I don't think I'm pregnant my food just won't stay down. I opened my suitcase and got out a black ambercrombie sweatsuit and my black grape 5's. I left my hair out and naturally curly.

I grabbed my purse with my phone money and room key in there. I was gonna walk to the store and get pregnancy tests just in case. I locked up the room and I put my hood on and walked to the nearest target.

I walked in pulling off my hood. I went and got the test and I also grabbed a couple snacks for me.

"wow you're really pretty." the cashier smiled. She was a light skin girl with curly hair just like mine. She was thick and dressed well too. She was BAD.

"well look who's talking you ain't so bad yourself." I smiled.

"your total is 17.29." I handed her a twenty.

"this may be weird but can I have your number?" she smiled.

"Of course." I gave her my number as I grabbed my things and walked out.

"Well damn ma' need help?" a boy said as him and his friends attention was on me.

"no thanks but I appreciate the offer." I smiled I tried to be as nice as possible, don't need no more rapes.

"No problem. I'm Joshua you are?" He smiled showing his one dimple

"Cam or Camrie." I smiled back

"Can I have your number Camrie?"

"Sure." I shrugged as I put my number in his phone.

"aiight beautiful I hope I see you around." He winked and I turned back around and proceeded to go home, well the hotel.

Josh POV

She didn't describe me so I'll do it. Im 20, 6'2,light skin with long curly hair. I got one dimple on the right side and green/hazel eyes. I have hella tattoos. I'm definitely a sexy motherfucka. I have an 'accent' but it's like the kind of accent you get from living in like New Orleans (where I'm from). Southern, I think that's it.

Yeah I have major swag. Yeah I smoke weed and you probably guessed it. I'm in a gang, but I just moved here from New Orleans where my gang was so I'm now split up from me and my twin. We got into too much trouble so our mom is splitting us up for two months then she gone send twin down here -_-.

Why don't she just send him down here now? I don't know.

"Aye face ma was bad! You bout to try to hit that or nah?" My homie Aj said. Face was my gang name.

"naaah bro, imma get to know her. she seem special." I smiled. They all busted out laughing.

"bitches." I mumbled.

"shut y'all asses up" I said thru clinched teeth and they listened. They shut they asses up hella quick. They was silent as the wind.

"Aye y'all I'm hungry let's go satisfy my stomach." I rubbed my growling stomach.