Chapter 2

Camrie POV

We was at the park listening to music chilling. My song Loyal by Chris brown came on. I got off the swing and began dancing. I stopped when Cedes pointed out that is was 7:50.

"Hey guys its getting late we gotta go." I said.

"Oh alright i'll take y'all home." La shrugged.

"You guys are late!" Our dad said all angry like when we walked in. He can drop the attitude.

"Okay.." We said.

"Okay? Go get cleaned up and come down here to eat." Me and Cede weren't hungry. So we both took showers then got in my bed and to go to sleep. Until our dad came in the room interrupting our slumber.

"didn't I tell you two to come downstairs and eat?"

"We're not hungry." We said

"at least come downstairs to say goodnight."

"No were good!" I replied.

"Downstairs now!" He yelled.

"Yeah yeah shut up" I mumbled. We got outta bed and went downstairs. We stood there and told our dad goodnight. He didn't even say nothing back, so I got something to drink and went back upstairs.

We got back in my bed and snuggled up. I treated Cede like she was my little sister even though she was older. I kissed her forehead and we went to sleep.

"GoodMorning Ladies!" My dads girlfriend said.

"Hi" we said we grabbed a piece of bacon and left out. We caught the school bus to school like usual. When we got there the boys were there waiting on us.

"GoodMorning La and Q!" We said

"that's really cute when you guys do that" Q said

"I know right" we said walking to home room.

Heidi was in my homeroom 1st 2nd and 6th period. I just ignored her but she had to make it difficult.

"Hey newbie your in my seat!" She said

"Did you buy it? Does it have your name on it? Do you pay rent? Nope I think not! Please don't look nor breath my way with ya bullshit." I rolled my eyes

"Bitch don't make me put you in the hospital you ain't slick bitch." Is this bitch talking to me?

"First off I'm not a bitch second I'm not moving find a different seat and get the fuck out my face hoe!" The class ooed and the teacher came in.

Then I turned back around. "OO you make me-" she said through clenched teeth.

"I make you what?!" I smiled testing her.

"You lucky the teacher came in cause I would have whooped yo ass NEW GIRL!!"

Lunch time came quick and in glad it did! I ran to Cede to tell her what happened earlier this morning.

" I got into another altercation with Heidi over a seat!"

"Uhhh this bitch gone make me whoop her ass!"

"Calm down! You know you can't fight! Anyway, I don't think I fit in this school. They're mean. I wanna go back home,home." I whined

"It will get better Camrie they just picking on you cause you are new and you already have one of the most popular boys on yo dick!!"

"Who?" I rose an eyebrow

"La..every girl wants him. But he want you! They just mad!"

"Oh ok well you hungry?"

"No not really."

"Me either. Theres La and Q, but great, Heidi and her wolf pack is sitting with them.." I started to pout.

"So lets just sit somewhere else."

"Alright ."

I was walking with Cede and La just talking about whatever when Q came up behind us and scared the shit out of us.

"Ah you scared the shit outta me!" I said holding my heart.

"You guys wanna go to the movies with us?" Q asked putting his arm around Cede.

"To see...?"

"Whatever you want."

"Oh yeah,let's go!"

We went to the movies than after, walked around the mall. I didn't buy shit.

I looked at my phone and the clock hit 9:32. Our dad is going to kill us!

"We gotta get home Cede its 9:32."

"Oh shit. Can you guys take us home like, now."

Cede POV

Our dad was gone kill us for coming in so late.

"Cam we gotta sneak in."

"We can't, we can't. The only window that opens is upstairs!"

"Then we just gotta be ready for whatever comes our way." I shrugged. We walked in the door and our dad instantly started yelling.

"Where were you girls?! We were worried sick! "

"I'm sorry we were just hanging out with friends!" Our dad got up and raised his hand and slapped the shit outta me.

"Ow." I whined.

"you should be in here on time!!" He started walking over to Cam and slapped her. She held her cheek but kept quiet.

"Why can't you both be like you sister!?"

"That bitch ain't my sister!" We both said.

"She is not a bitch." Her mom said coming from her room. She came and handed an extension cord to my dad. What the hell...

He hit me with it and Camrie tried to run but he grabbed her. Haydin came down stairs and watched the whole thing.

"Glad to know you love us."Cam said after she had got her whopping. Were 17, still getting whoopings.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me up stairs. She packed an overnight bag with a couple pair of clothes in it. I did the same. It should last us about a week.

We're leaving this shitty house. We walked downstairs up to the door.

"Where do you guys think you're going?" Our dad said.

"Away from you and this stupid ass family." Cam shot back.

"You probably ain't our daddy anyway and you sho ass hell ain't our momma or sister, fuck yall." I flicked them off then turned around and slammed the fuck out of the door.