Chapter 13

Cede POV

Saturday,

2 weeks later

It's been two weeks and me and Cam haven't been talking that much. We would have like two minute conversations about stuff like what food did we want and that was mainly it.

Who's the wrong one in this situation? I can't stand when she's mad at me at all. Anyway, I've been getting these bad stomach aches for the past couple days and I'm going to go to the doctor about it. I think I have food poisoning or something because Ive been throwing up too.

I hopped in the shower and put on some black ripped jeans a white and yellow batman tank top and some yellow sandals. I left my hair down and curly. Then I put on some Nicki Minaj perfume. I called Q to come pick me up because he was going to take me. He told me he will be here in about 10 minutes so I just turned on the tv until he got here.

La POV

Man for the past two weeks Cam has been avoiding everyone except her little boyfriend. She be having little attitudes too like, who pissed in yo bitch flakes? Nobody has took the time out to talk to her so im about to go see what's going on.

I hopped in the shower and put on some camo cargo shorts a black tank and some camo foams and a obey SnapBack. I texted her to let her know I was coming by.

Text Convo

Me: Wyd? I'm comin by.

Cam😘😁: Nothing just laying down eating ice cream and okay.

Me: okay ill be there in 15 minuets tops. See u later little one.

Cam😘😁:WAIT😳

Me: wassup

Cam😘😁: can u bring me a snicker and mint chocolate chip ice cream?

Me: mhmm.

End of Convo.

This girl. I picked up my wallet phone and charger then walked out of my room before getting stopped by Javy.

"Aye where you going?" He asks already annoying me.

"To the store than to Cams house."

"Tell my girlfriend I said hi." I flipped him off then walked down the stairs.

Javy POV

Y'all niggas probably forgot I exist didn't you? DIDN'T YOU? Alright that all I wanted to say for now.

La POV

I went to Ralph's cause that was the closest store and got her two things of ice cream and two snickers.

"That will be 9.94" the cashier said. I handed her the money and she began to say something else.

"Are you single?" She asked.

"At the moment."

"Well your number isn't gonna put it self in my phone." She wasn't bad looking, she was a cute little Mexican. I laughed at the effort.

"Phone?" She handed me her phone and I put my number in under 'Sexy Ass Mf'. I smiled and gave it back.

"Thanks. You have the cutest dimples."

"Thanks, I know." She smiled and gave me back my change and bag. It was about a 10 minute drive to Cam's house. I hopped out and knocked on the door and Granny answered.

"Hey granny."

"Hey baby. Cam is in her room." I gave her a hug and walked to Cam's room.

"fugly." I love how she greets me.