Chaper 21

La pov

So me and Camrie's bet has one more week. I haven't had her do anything that crazy. I had her trying a whole bunch of shit while we was fucking and I made her cook me breakfast but she couldn't do it naked cause well I live with three boys.

A couple days ago I really joined my dad's gang. I was really thinking about putting Cam on. Like that shit would be hella sexy! She was sitting on the bed eating chips.

"Camrie baby?" I laid my head on her lap and she looked down in my eyes.

"yes love?"

"you should join the gang."

"and get killed. hell nah." she played with my eye piercing and looked back at the tv.

"I got you. you won't get killed." I said seriously. I love this girl with all my heart and nothing was gone happen to her.

"I'm scared, I don't want to go to jail or beat up or having to worry about being killed. plus im not bout to let nobody jump me on!" she laughed.

"true. Then we bout to turn b.a.k into a gang. it ain't gone be easy but I got dis." I smiled.

"yeah right you just can't start a gang. We can keep our clique and just pretend its a gang, there." She kissed my forehead.

"noooo. That's not the La vision." I folded my arms and pouted.

"and my vision is to not be murdered." She stuck out her tongue.

"alright. I just thought it would be hella sexy for it to be a girl in our gang."

"alright I'll think about it." That's all I needed to here.

Camrie pov

My phone vibrated on the nightstand and I moved La to get the phone.

Text convo

Mercedes: Camrie

Me: what?

Mercedes: Granny tol me to tell u that you will have to go to therapy.

Me: what? Why!? she must be loco.

Mercedes: cause she say u got anger issues and ur suicidal.

Me: I don't got no fucking anger issues.

Mercedes: yes the fuck you do. first appointment is tomorrow after school.

Me: she got me dummy fucked up if she think I'm going there. NEGATIVE.

Mercedes: she said you are going no excuses. she already paid and shit.

Me: nobody tol her too. Anyway, I gotta go bye.

Mercedes: bye.

End of convo

So she wants to talk to me now tho? I sighed and laid down on the bed. "what's wrong baby?" la asked. "I gotta go to therapy. She say I got anger issues and I'm suicidal but I think they crazy."

"You do have anger problems and you are suicidal."

"oh shut up." I don't think I got anger issues. I may scream at people have a attitude 23/6 and threaten to stab people but I have no anger issues. Who would say such things.

"I guess I'm going. you wanna come? tomorrow after school." i asked playing with his eyebrow piercing that I love so much.

"why you always playing with that." He asked referring to the eyebrow

"cause that shit sexy as fuck." I kissed him then I laid back.

"I wonder what Javy's doing?" I said out loud but mostly to myself.