Chapter 9

I took a quick shower right before the fight and put on a pair of yoga shorts and a sports bra. Damon comes in and kisses me.

"Good luck, but I don't think you'll need it," he says with a smile and hugs me tightly before letting me go.

"Thanks, Damon," I walk out of the room with Damon following me outside.

"You guys coming I think Matt is waiting outside for you, Rose," David says as he appears at the door. I walk out of the room following David and then Damon is right behind me. We walk outside and Chris and Matt were talking to Sally and Emma.

"Well, well," Matt said with a smirk and then he crosses his arms.

"You ready for you to get your ass beat, "I say smiling and I cross my arms looking at Matt.

"You sure about that?" Matt asks. We stand across from each other and the others stay away from us so they don't get hurt or in the middle of the fight.

"Now here are the rules, you guys aren't allowed to hurt each other. No broken bones and if the other says uncle then you call it quits," David says and then goes and stand next to Damon. Matt had set up bins of water so that he would be able to use his water power.

"START!!!" David yells.

I make some fireballs and shoot them at Matt and he quickly dodges the fireballs. Matt makes some strands of water to block the fireballs. Matt make a water whip, I quickly move out of the way of the whip until I feel it wrap around my ankle.

Matt lifts the whip and I fall on my back and I see Matt smirk. I glare at him and I make a fire whip and I take out his water whip and his face falls a little and he quickly glares at me as he makes another water whip.

I smirk and I jump up and I start punching him and he blocks almost all of my moves. I get in a couple of hits and so does Matt. I flip Matt over onto his back and I hold him down.

When suddenly I feel a rush of water go over me and I fly off him and I land a couple of feet away. I get angry and I start to feel my powers start to lose control and I push it down a little trying to calm down.

I see Damon take a step forward but I shake my head saying I'm fine. I let my wings out and I fly into the air and make some more fireballs and through them at Matt. Matt runs a little away from the fireballs and blocks some with his water whip. I start to feel my control slipping and I go to the ground.

I see Matt running at me and I feel myself starting to float into the air. David is yelling at everyone to get on the ground. Damon runs up to me and starts whispering in my ear.

"Baby, calm down"

"I'm here for you, I know you can control this,"

"You can do it," Damon whispers.

I start to calm down and I feel myself starting to get control of my powers. I knock Matt down with a fireball.

"Uncle," he groans.

I smile and I stay in Damon's arms taking comfort in his warmth. Matt gets up and walks over to us and I stand up still holding onto Damon's hand.

"Nice match," Matt says. I smile and shake his hand.

"It was," I say.

"Here's your money," Matt says and hands me the money and I smile. We all walk into the house. We all go into the living room and watch a movie together.