Prologue

My name is Rose and my Soul Mate is Damon. We had finally found each other when he was taken away from me. He was taken away from me by my twin sister that I didn't even know about until a couple of weeks ago. My parents are died and my best friend Emily is died too. I miss her so much. After Damon was taken, I took one of his cars and drove to where Damon's brother David has been going to college.

When I made it to his Dorm. I knocked on his door and when the door opened. I started to cry. His brother looked exactly like Damon. He looked at me with sad eyes and worry. While I was crying David kept asking me what was wrong.

I finally answer, "I'm so sorry, it's all my fault." I said as he led me into his dorm and sat me down on his couch. He got me a bottle of water and sat on the coffee table right in front of me.

"What's your fault?" He asked.

I took a drink, "Damon got kidnapped because of me." and started crying again.

David looked shocked and mad at the same time.

"What do you mean, kidnapped?" He asked me.

I told him the whole story about my superpowers and how I'm the last hope for Heaven. Also that I was a Phoenix and how we were Soul Mates. I didn't even want to try my powers because Damon was supposed to help me control them but he wasn't here. After I told him that he said he was going to help me look for his brother and that I could stay with him for a couple of weeks. While we are looking for his brother.

"Thank you so much," Rose said to David as he led me to a spare room to sleep in while I was here. Rose changed into a shirt that she had taken from Damon's closet and fell asleep thinking of him.