Prussia x Male!Mute!Reader

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for the help, but I gotta go! Bye!"

Before Gilbert could do or say anything you sprinted of. "I like jour handvriting.." Gilbert mumbled to himself, slightly blushing.

~Timeskip!~

"I'm sorry, Berwald!" You signed desperately "Y'u b'tt'r b'" Berwald answered taking your hand, holding it tight. You wanted to sign that it hurt but with only one hand you couldn't. Tears slowly started to roll down your cheeks. Berwald was walking fast making your short legs unable to follow making you running slightly, tripping a couple of times. "Berwald slow down!" Tino said looking at you. "Look at him! He's sorry, okay!" Tino almost shouted at Berwald, just to be ignored. As you exited the airport Berwald finally slipped the grip on your hand. You took your hand close into you as it still hurt. You expected Berwald to scream at you, but instead he just went out to find a taxi to take you to the meeting, which you were already late to.

After Tino and Mathias had comforted you, Berwald had found a taxi, all of you, now sitting in it in complete silence.You sitting in the middle of the backseats since you were the smallest of them. Tino on your right side, Mathias on your left. Leaving Berwald in the front seat beside the taxi driver.

As you arrived you hurried in, seeing that all of the countries were taking a break from the meeting, meaning you've missed half of it. As you try to find a place too sit, you hear a known voice.

"(Y/N)! Hii! Jou made it!" You heard Gilbert shout. You waved, smiling at him. Before you could make your way to him Berwald took your hand and pulled you to your seat, making you sit in the front with Gilbert a bit more in the back. Berwald sitting down beside you, he says "I d'n't w'ant y'u n'ar h'm. Und'rst'od? You nodded slightly. "But he was the one who helped me in the airport" You signed. "I d'n't c'r'! He's tr'ubl'"

"But-" You started to sign. Being interrupted by Germany starting the second half of the meeting.

"Zo zecond half of zhe meeting! Just arrived iz Zweden, Finland, Denmark und Ztockholm, zo Ztockholm, come here and tell about jourzelf" Ludwig said so loud that even the ones in the back could hear it. You looked up and saw that all eyes were on you. You raised yourself, and made your way to the place in the room where everyone could see you. Then you started signing.

"Hi I'm (Y/N) Oxenstierna. I am the personification of Stockholm. I am 18 human years. I'm Sweden's little brother by the way! I have been living with the Nordics my whole life! And I still do! Soo yeah I guess that's it! " You looked at Germany for his approval. Germany on the other hand didn't know what you just did.

Then some of the other countries started mumbling things in the back.

"Why isn't he just talking?"

"What was the weird stuff he did with his hands?"

"Is that why Sweden have been hiding him?"

You started signing again looking for Berwald.

"Can one of you please translate, this is embarrassing.." But as you looked around, Sweden wasn't there. Probably went to the bathroom or something. You started looking around for someone to translate what you just said so that you wouldn't be such an embarrassment for Sweden . You started tearing up, but suddenly someone started translating.

"He zaid; Hi I'm (Y/N) Oxenstierna. I am zhe personification of Ztockholm. I am 18 human jears. I'm Zweden's little brother by zhe way! I have been living with zhe Nordics my whole life! And I ztill do! zoo jeah I guess zhat's it!" The thick Prussian accent was heard trough the room. Now all eyes were on Gil. " Gilbert, how do jou know zign language?" Germany asked. "Vell I vouldn't be zhe AWESOME me if I didn't vould I?" He simply answered. "It'z not zhat hard anyvay" He added.

In between you had sat down again, Sweden now beside you again. The rest of the meeting went on quite well. It was a bit boring, but you ended up chatting a bit with Tino and Mathias. The meeting was seeing the end, and most of the countries, had packed away their notes, and was on there way out. At the time you were standing alone, with Tino and Berwald talking 'alone', you waited for them to come back so that you could go home.

"Hi (Y/N)" You heard the Prussian. "Hope jour flight on zhe vay home ends better than zhe one jou had on jour vay here!" He gave you a cheese grin and you could here a faint 'Kesesese'. Looking at him you smiled, starting to sign him a thank you.

"It vas actually quite silly of me not to notice zhat jour mute.. But I'm sure i'll be able to make jou scream mein awesome name in zome vay!" He said, pecking your cheek giving you a small kiss, then trailing of. You blushed at statement, finding your way to Sweden with the weirdest boner. Trying to hide it all the way hoe was quite hard.

1561 words! I think it's the longest one shot i've made so far!

Also I hope I didn't fuck up Sweden's accent! Please don't kill me! Also I know that I have a request for a England x Male!Neko!Reader, but I have no inspiration. Anyway another thing! Thank you for the 200 readers, that is so AWESOME! Until next time!

Lots of hugs, Alex <3