"I can't. With all that's going on right now, how can I possibly relax?" He asked, grumpily.

I sighed and put a bagel in my mouth. I walked over to Steve and sat next to him. He was extremely fidgety and his jaw was clenched.

"How about this, we all split up. Some of us stay inside and some of us go outside the tower. If any of us see anything suspicious, we can call each other for back up." I said.

Steve lowered his hands and slowly nodded. He let out a small sigh and tried to relax.

"Does that make you feel better?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually it does." He answered, smiling slightly.

"Good." I said.

After finishing my breakfast, I walked down the hallway to my room. I had to wake up Ev so Ricky and I could train her and Spencer.

I opened the door and found her snoring on her bed. I jumped on the bed and shook her slightly.

"Ev? Wake up. Time to train." I said.

Unfortunately, Ev kept snoring and wouldn't wake up. I got out of bed and grabbed her leg and started dragging her out of bed. As soon as she hit the floor, she grunted and glared at me.

"I tried to wake you up the easy way." I said, smirking.

+++++++++++++++++++

Ricky and I were in the training room with Spencer and Ev. Steve decided to assign our partners. Ricky had to train Ev and I had to train Spencer.

"Don't worry. I'll go easy on you." Spencer said, smirking.

I smirked.

"I won't be going easy on you anytime soon." I said.

"Wha-" he began before I punched him in the face.

He fell over in pain and tried to stand up. I heard Ricky laugh in the background. I turned and watched him as he fell on the floor, laughing. I giggled slightly and went to help Spencer up.

"Sorry." I said.

Not sorry.

"No problem, Sugar." He said.

Ricky immediately stopped laughing. I looked at him and saw his eyes turn into a red, fiery color. I smirked and kicked Spencer in the gut.

"Quit getting distracted." I said.

Spencer whimpered slightly and stood up.

++++++++++++++++++++

"Did you know that your eyes turn red when you're mad?" I asked Ricky as we walked around Time Square.

"They do?" He asked, surprised.

I giggled.

"Yeah," I said, "they're like tiny fireballs."

Ricky laughed and put his arm around me. We were going on a second first date. So it was kind of a makeup date, since the last one ended up as a Loki battle and an almost dead Ricky date.

"Well, I guess now you can tell when I'm mad." Ricky said, smirking.

Ricky with fire eyes! (Spicy eyes!)

"I guess so." I said, laughing.

"I hope this date won't be a bust." Ricky whispered in my ear.

I smiled.

"It won't be." I said as we continued walking. "You're wearing your super suit, aren't you?" I whispered.

"Yeah. You?" Ricky asked.

"Yup." I answered.

We walked to a fondue place and got some fondue. I got a text from Steve a minute after we got our food.

S: WHY ARE YOU FONDUING!?!?!?!?

M: Umm... Do you know what fondue is?

S: I've got a pretty good thought of what it is. You are in SO much trouble when you get home!

M: Steve. Fondue is food.

S: Oh...😅

M: 😂 we will be home soon! ❤️

After our fondue date, Ricky and I went back home and went to our own rooms to go to sleep.

*************************
I'm sorry I took a couple days to update guys! I'll update soon! Please comment, vote and follow me for more stories!