Chapter 31

Above is an image of my sister and I. Since I've got telekinesis, Ev is in the air and she's playing with her water powers.

I woke up in the middle of the night to Ev snoring. Again. I got out of bed and quietly crept out of my room.

I decided to go down to the training room to tire myself out. Once I got down there, I found Steve, punching the living day lights out of a sandbag. Once it flew across the room and hit the ground, I spoke up.

"So, I see that the memory of this Lara girl is getting to you." He turned to look at me. "Why don't you tell me who she really is?" I asked, sitting down on the mat.

Steve sighed and walked over to me. He sat next to me and looked down.

"She uh... Well, she was very interested in me." He said.

"Oh I see." I said, trying not to giggle.

"And then when I met Peggy, she got really angry and jealous."

"So, do you think she's after you? For revenge?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah. I do." He answered.

I scooted closer to him and leaned against him.

"We've got two days to come up with a battle plan." I said.

"Yeah." Steve said, rubbing the back of his neck.

We sat in silence for a while until I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"You should probably go get some sleep." Steve said.

"You do, too." I said, standing up.

I ruffled my brother's hair and he looked up and smiled. I went up the elevator and walked into my room. Ev was snoring loudly and I decided to sleep on the couch in the living room. I curled up under a blanket and soon fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning I woke up in warm arms. I looked up, slightly to see Steve sleeping next to me. I smiled a little and scooted closer. I accidentally woke him up in the process of turning around.

"Morning." He said while yawning.

"Good morning." I responded.

I sat up and gathered my blanket.

"Today's the day. We've got to come up with a plan soon." Steve said.

I yawned and nodded. Steve stood up, looking thoughtful, and strode away into the kitchen. I walked to my room and put my blanket away and changed into a LOVE shirt and skinny jeans.

 I walked to my room and put my blanket away and changed into a LOVE shirt and skinny jeans

I headed to the kitchen and found Steve. He was sitting in his chair and was practically ripping out his blonde hairs.

"You need to relax, Steve." I said, walking over to the pantry.