CHAPTER 2: CHAOS! ABSOLUTE CHAOS!

Amanda ' s maths teacher, Mr.Raven, in the media box above ⤴ and if unable to or don't have media box then look down ⤵

Raven, in the media box above ⤴ and if unable to or don't have media box then look down ⤵

*Authors note : Hey fellow Peaches, how are you guys doing today?

Good? Well that's wonderful news!😊
(Again I deeply apologise for making you guys wait so long for this update and any grammar mistakes or error's)
Another thing I wanted to say was, thanks to whoever voted and gave this book a chance, I really appreciate it💝

Now before you guys start throwing popcorn at me, (cuz I'm just that amazing) I formally (not) present to you.......
CHAPTER 2!!!! (HURRAY, HURRAY👐)

#vote#comment#enjoy😆

*****3*****

Amanda P.O.V

》》⏩》⏩》⏩》》

Have you ever had that feeling in life, where you think you made the right decision but end up regretting it in the end, yeah well that's exactly what's happening to me.......right now!

*45 minutes earlier*

《《⏪《⏪《⏪《《

~BANG! The sound of our lockers being slammed shut, echoed out through the almost, completely empty hallway.

Why, is probably the question on your mind right now, well to ease your curious thoughts, Jasmine thought it would he a good idea to pester me about, how I should,
'Man up and take it like the bada** I know you are!' was her exact words, if I'm not mistaken, and the 'it' that her words are referring to, is the dare she dumped on me in Homeroom.

She just won't SHUT.UP about it.

I mean, come on, if I don't want to do something that would possibly get me Detention and ruin my perfect record, which will result in me not being able to get into a good college, then that will then leave me no choice but to stay with my......With my 'father' and that is not 'The' someone I want to spend the rest of my life with.

So now can you get Why, I don't want to do this Dare?
Suprisingly, she did, ok well I'm not really suprised, considering she knew all about what my history with my 'father', but the point is that she finally stopped after that.

But by the time she did, we were already 4 minutes late for class, which is why we are currently sprinting to class like two complete maniacs!