CHAPTER 1:IT ALL STARTED WITH A DARE!

Jasmine in the media box 🔝
Look down if you don't have media box⬇

*Authors note : Hey guys MysteryAlphena here,(obviously) so who loved the cliffhanger I left in the previous chapter😂 I sure did!

Well then let's get down to business then shall we; I now present to you Chapter 1.....

#vote #comment #enjoy 😆

WARNING:THERE WILL BE SOME STRONG                       LANGUAGE + A LITTLE BIT OF VIOLENCE!

*****2*****

Amanda P.O.V

Remember when I asked you what my choice was, the whole 'breath or take my last breath' and then I told you to read on and find out, well here's the answer to your question/questions........

********
BEEEEEEEP, BEEEEEEEP, BEEEEEEEP!

I quickly turned off my alarm before my father wakes up (which would be cause more chaos than necessary) and I slowly, but quietly got out of bed which only consists of a mattress with a duvet and a worn out baby blue pillow.

Rich I know right, I roll m eyes at my own words while doing my morning routine, meaning the basics; brush teeth, 5 minute shower, plain underwear, dress into a simple black skinny jeans and white tank top with a red and black checkered button up shirt, leaving the buttons open and of course let's not forget my concealer to hide my very noticeable dark circles.

15 minutes altogether and I'm done, so I quickly grab my bag and shove everything I need in it including my wallet and phone, and make my way downstairs, careful not to make the stairs creek under my weight and start preparing my father's breakfast like I do every morning making sure to put two Aspirin pills next to his morning coffee.

If I forget to, his extra cranky because of his hangover so what ever punishment I will receive will be double of what I normally get.

A shiver ran down my spine just thinking about it. 

As soon as I'm done, I grab my battered up Converse takkies, sneaked out the front door and started my morning walk to school which , fortunately, is only 10 minutes away if I walk and 5 minutes if I drive, but since I don't have a car I'm stuck with walking which is fine by me.

The fresh, cold morning air helps me to stay calm and to just be able to breath without the fear of having to look over my shoulder every 5 seconds.

As I reach the school gates, I see that my best  friend, Jasmine, 's car is already parked in the schools parking lot indicating that she has arrived before me today and is probably waiting for me in Homeroom,
So I quicken my pace trying to reach Homeroom on time even though I know I'm like half an hour early to school, but you know what they say, 'better late than sorry'.

When I reach the classroom I notice that it's only 7:40, so I can still chill and chat with Jasmine for 20 minutes.
As I make my way down the rows, I find my seat that's next Jasmine's in the middle row by the window's.

What? Were you expecting me to sit in the front of the class like all nerds do? Um no thank you that's where the 'know-it-alls' sit,
You know, the nerds that think just because they get straight A's that they know everything.

All i know is that they work on my freaking nerves, and yes I am a straight A student and so is Jasmine, but we are the kind that work to achieve not to boast about it to everyone we meet.

Anyways, back to reality.

"Hey Jasmine" I said as I took my seat, putting my bag under my chair, but not before taking out my exam pad and a HB pencil to doodle with while preparing myself for when Jasmine tells me All about her weekend at her father's  house(which could take awhile),
you see Jasmine parents had a divorce round about 3 years ago, so every 2nd weekend she goes to stay with him and does heaven
knows what.

"Hey Peaches, how was your weekend? " was her reply while handing me a cup of Starbucks coffee, (#Author note: that's heaven in a cup right there fellow munchkins😇) and a blueberry muffin like she does every morning, knowing that I never had breakfast...again.

"It was ok, oh, thank the heavens for blessing me with such a good friend, oh how shall I ever repay you dear friend!" I said in an over exaggerated 'damsel in distress' tone and ending it with a huge sigh.

While eating my muffin, note pad and pencil long forgotten, however her next words shocked me so much I started choking on my muffin, luckily it wasn't the coffee in my mouth.

"ough,ough, aghh," is the horrible sound I'm currently making, Jasmine starts to rub my back while shoving her other fist in her mouth to prevent herself from laughing and failing miserably.

"OH MY GOSH, you should have seen your face, hahahahah hahah!!!" she carried on laughing while I'm busy trying to soothe my throbbing throat with some delicious coffee and in my head planning on how to kill her as subtlety as possible.

"It isn't funny you knuckle head, now please tell me you were joking."

"Oh no, I was completely serious about that,"she said finally calmed down after her laughing fit."

"Bu-" I started but was cut off by none other than the "Dare Queen" herself.

"No! No buts what's so ever you asked so I answered." She said in a tone that I was all too familiar with, it was the tone she used when ever we went to the mall and they were out of mint flavoured ice - cream, and tells the manager that if she does not get her mint flavoured ice - cream in the next 10 minutes she will sue them all for who knows what.

So I unwillingly and unhappily ablige and let her carry on explaining whatever it is she wants me to do.
So I quickly tune back in to hear what she is saying and all I get is this,

"___so all you have to do is run straight to the fire alarm just down the hall from 2nd Period and as soon as you pull it down you run faster that the wind to 2nd Period and act like nothing ever happend." She smiled satisfied with her good - for - nothing plan.

I mean it's not like she's the one that's going to be doing anything wrong anyway,
And just as I said that we hear the warning bell go off for 1st Period so Jasmine and I quickly exit the Homeroom and make our way to our lockers to put our unnecessary books away.

*****2*****

*Authors note : so what do you think?
Was it ok?
Please vote and comment, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks again to those that chose to give my book a chance and don't worry I'll update as soon as possible😉

#Love💖
MysteryAlphena