(1)

( Alison )

''Dad come on, do I really have to go?'' I've tried to convince him that I don't want to watch this stupid game. I mean who would enjoy watching people drive around in circles on a motorcycle? It's dirty and noisy, two things I can't handle.

''Come on Alison, it'll be fun!'' He exclaimed with the same enthusiastic attitude as before. When it comes to racing he's like a kid on christmas. I've always thought it was cute but that was before he forced me to go with him.

''This is so unfair! Can't you invite one of your friends instead?'' I tried. He shook his head no which caused me to groan. ''Is there any hot drivers?''

''Stop complaining all the time Ali! I want to share this moment with my only daughter, is that too much to ask for?'' He showed the suitcases into the trunk and slammed the tailgate closed.

''Yes it is! You know I hate noise, dirty benches, people eating hot dogs, flags everywhere and all that kind of stuff!'' I explained before I got into his car and closed the passenger door.

He joined me in the driver seat and started the engine. ''Then let's change your perception of it.'' He grabbed one of the small bags in the backseat and pulled out two caps. When he placed one of them on my head I could really feel my cheeks heat up.

''That's my girl!'' He said smiling. I gave him a death glare before taking it off. It said 'Speedway Lover'. I haven't been this embarrassed once during my whole life. I can't believe this is happening.

*****

After what felt like hours the car finally stopped. I sighed loud enough for my dad to hear before I got out of the car. I glanced around and saw people appear from every direction with flags in their hands. Ugh, why me?

''Dear I know you're impressed but do you think you can help me out a little?''

''Really dad? We just got here and people are already arriving with flags.'' I end up saying after several seconds of silence.

''I take that as a no.'' I heard my dad mumble under his breath before he closed the tailgate and locked his car. He began to walk towards the entrance with a long stick in his left hand.

''Dad?! Is that what I think it is?'' I uttered while catching up with him.

''But Al, you can't watch a race like this one without a flag.'' He pointed out as he tried to wave it in my face.

I'm so allergic to these kind of places. If I see people eating hot dogs i'll faint and not in a good way.

When we reached the entrance my dad took out his wallet and payed for us. Of course he forced me to hold the flag during those seconds and it's so gross. I didn't want to touch that thing and now it's all over my hands.

Getting up on the plattform wasn't that easy either. The place is full of people with red, blue and white clothes. I bet I would bump into ten people if I look away for two seconds.

''God this place is huge.'' I breathed out once we found a good spot.

''I know but it's worth climbing up here, we'll see so much more of the race.''

I scoffed. ''Yeah whatever.'' I picked up my phone and dialed Aria's number. I really need to talk to someone normal for a minute.

''Hey Al! Is everything good?''

''It's full of flags and screaming people, how do you think it is?''

''Guess what?''

''What?''

''I'm on my way to the platform, hang on for a sec!''

I glanced around me and tried to find my short friend in the massive crowd of supporters. Suddenly I spotted her on top of the platform with her dad standing close behind her. I got up from the bench and waved at her. When she saw me she whispered something to her dad before they both made their way over to us.

''Bae!'' Aria shouted at me before pulling me into a tight hug.

I groaned in pain. Sometimes she's a little too rough when she's excited. ''Uh Ar, I can't breath!'' I squeezed out which caused her to pull away from me. She sat down on the bench and I couldn't help but notice how her cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

''Kenny man!'' Someone beside us screamed causing me to flinch. I swung around and saw Aria's dad stand next to my dad with a wide smile across his face.

''Hey Byron, are you joining us?'' My dad asked before they did that classic bro-hug thing.

I frowned and turned my attention back to my short friend. ''How come you didn't tell me you were going to be here?''

She rubbed her temple and looked at me confused. ''I'm always here Ali? I've been asking you to join us plenty of times?''

''Right.. Sorry I forgot.'' I told her while keeping my eyes on the mobile screen.

Suddenly I couldn't see anything but the screen. The whole platform went pitch black.

''Is this a part of the show?'' I whispered to Aria.

She giggled and nodded towards the track. ''Yeah, just wait and--'' It was all I heard before the music started. Too loud and not my type at all, nice.

I guess it's time for the race to begin.

*********

So this is my new emison fanfic! I hope ya'll like it!