(38)

!= BEFORE YOU READ! LOOK AT THE PICTURE! HOW ADORABLE AND PERFECT ARE THEY? 100 FUCKING %! GOD I'M SUCH A MESS! SORRY I HAD TO! =!

≈≈≈≈≈≈

( Alison )

*2 years later*

∞ evening, 9pm ∞

time flies.. in the moment my life is completely different from what it was two years ago. i'm not involved within the speedway profession anymore. emily quit her career as a driver and became the new coach for her old team which gave us more time together and no more risk for further damage.

right now i don't work at all. i'm busy taking care of gabriel, our two year old son. neither of us think he's old enough to start kindergarten yet so we'll wait a few months more.

''ali..come and cuddle.'' emily shouts from the bed.

with a smirk i strip down to nothing and lie down beside her. ''you are such a child.''

emily gets on top of me and straddles me. ''what did you say?'' she pins my arms to the bed and leans in close to my face. ''take it back.''

my smirk grows wider. ''never.''

she pulls further apart in surprise and stares at me. ''one last chance before you'll get an unexpected visit from mr.ticklish.''

''fine.'' i say, giving up. ''you're mature, almost like an old man.''

she scoffs. ''wow, you're really good at destroying my mood.'' she lets go of my arms so i take the opportunity and wrap them around her neck to pull her closer.

''i am?'' i kiss her nose, then her cheek, then her lips. ''still nothing?''

i notice how she's trying hard to stay disappointed, but she's close to lose. i connect our lips and bite her bottom lip. she gives in and let me slip my tongue inside her mouth.

''see? that's better.'' i say once we pull apart.

her eyes turns dark. ''mhm. and now you're opening up for another problem.'' she mumbles and her lips find their way to my neck.

''mommy?'' a sleepy voice asks which cause us to pull away and look at the doorway.

''hey gabe, how is it baby?'' i ask my son as emily climbs off of me. ''come here.'' i say and pat the bed.

he climbs up on the bed and snuggle close to me. ''gabey see a monster.'' he says and pouts.

''aw, you know there is no such thing as monsters. mom has told you this, remember?'' i fix his dark brown hair and kisses his forehead. ''nothing to be afraid of.''

''it is! monster wants to eat gabey. gabey doesn't like!'' he raises his voice.

i sigh and glance at emily who's looking at her son. i give her a look and she sighs. ''alright batman. time for bed.'' she says and lift him up. they leave the room and i lie back down.

in distance i hear emily talking to him about the monsters and then she tells him a bedtime story. i smile to myself and close my eyes.

this isn't exactly how i pictured my life... it's better.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: i know it's short. i'm kinda out of ideas right now but i hope you enjoy.

(unedited)